SpongeBob Moves In! is closing on May 31st

Davin

Part Computer or Something
Seems like games nowadays are getting more and more temporary thanks to the internet. My copy of Super Mario 64 still has all its functionality that it did 25 years ago!

Mikurotoro92

Best Friends Forever
I already knew this

I'm more sad about the closure of "Kingdom Hearts: Union Cross/Dark Road" than "SpongeBob Moves In!"

I thought SpongeBob Moves In was boring (I am not into city-building type games)

Even though this IS a SpongeBob SquarePants fansite, we don't have to like or love every single thing this IP does right?

Squidward1999

Giant Clam
Yeah, like there should be divisions for this site...

But that's a good point though...

Davin

Actually, we're contractually obligated to worship every object on this planet officially tied to spongebob.

Squidward1999

Giant Clam
Then that would be a religion then if that contract existed...

(But I like SpongeBob though)

Davin

I'd imagine you do, seems like you're always on this site! Not that it's a bad thing, Spongebuddy Mania's pretty cool.

Squidward1999

Giant Clam
Yeah it is cool and also your correct, I remember SpongeBob for as long as I could remember

(Possibly when Nickelodeon still had the Splat logo and when most of the Season 6 through 8 episodes were new)

Davin

My older brother used to watch it constantly in the early 2000's, when he was still a toddler/young kid. He just watches anime now, not me though.

Squidward1999

Giant Clam
I also remember watching The Spongebob Squarepants Movie on DVD all the time when I was 4...

Now I just have the case to remind me of the time...

Davin

What happened to the disc? Got scratched, lost?

Squidward1999

Giant Clam
Yeah, though I hope to retrieve it sometime, it's more likely that the disc is either gonna be rotten (disc rote) or it's scratched up (which could be a easy fix if you find a disc buffer)

Davin

Depends on how deep the scratches are, if the reaches the silver middle, your disc is doomed. At least replacements are cheap nowadays.

Squidward1999

Giant Clam
It be bad if one of your disc's happens to start having cracks in the center.

That's what happened to my First 100 Episodes set...

Squidward1999

Giant Clam
@Davin

It effected Disc 1, Disc 3 through 5, Disc 6 (possible because of the technic of holding the disc's on the 2017 release), Disc 8 (My favorite along with 3 and 5), and Disc 10 through 12.

The only ones that weren't effected were Disc 2, Disc 7, Disc 9, and Disc 13 and 14.