Supernova888

Baby Clam
Hi there, fellow Spongebob enthusiasts!

Spongebob has been my favorite cartoon for many years, and I'm also a huge fan of the Latin language. So, I figured, why not combine the two?

I'm hosting auditions for a Latin fandub of Spongebob Squarepants! Absolutely NO prior knowledge of Latin is required. You will need to learn how to pronounce it, but Latin's an extremely easy language to learn how to say, so don't worry. Word-for-word scripts will be given as well, so you won't have to worry about how to emote each line, either. If you're interested, please click here to check out the casting call I made.

I'll be playing Squidward, but no other roles have been determined yet, so if you've always wanted to portray one of your favorite spongebob characters, now's the time! Even if you just want to be an extra, we have a spot for you, too! We all know that there are some amazing one-liners from the cameo characters. ("My leg," anyone? ;))

Also, if you happen to know Latin, please let me know as well! We need as much help as we can get with the scripts. You don't have to audition for a part to become a scriptwriter - just reply to this post or in the comments of the casting call!

Thank you so, so much for taking the time to read this, and I hope to see you in the auditions!

Sincerely,
Supernova888

Back