Show News SpongeBob has been nominated for Favorite Animated Show in the 2020 Kids Choice Awards

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
Unsurprisingly, SpongeBob has been nominated for Favorite Animated Show in the 2020 Kids Choice Awards.

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
because some people don't like The Loud House but i still love the show as i still love Spongebob (and other nicktoons too)

Stimul

Banished
i love how most of this is nick and cartoon network stuff. it's not like disney has been making hits like Big City Greens or Amphibia or anything... lets just add 2 shows that fell off seasons before (last good gumball season was 4 imo, ttg was way back in s2), and then the simpsons out of nowhere...

coft

happy hopping moron
Honestly, this has probably been the hardest KCA cartoon award to choose since there’s Alvin and the chimpmunks which nobody watches, SpongeBob, which just is going to win, TTG, which has no chance of winning, Gumball which declined greatly in Season 6, The Loud House, which I haven’t watched in a year & the Simpsons, which hasn’t been decent for at least 16 years, so because my vote doesn’t matter whichever category I choose, I ironically picked Alvin

EDIT: it was hard because none of the shows are in a good state for me at the moment

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
Honestly, this has probably been the hardest KCA cartoon award to choose since there’s Alvin and the chimpmunks which nobody watches, SpongeBob, which just is going to win, TTG, which has no chance of winning, Gumball which declined greatly in Season 6, The Loud House, which I haven’t watched in a year & the Simpsons, which hasn’t been decent for at least 16 years, so because my vote doesn’t matter whichever category I choose, I ironically picked Alvin

EDIT: it was hard because none of the shows are in a good state for me at the moment
I think the loud house is pretty good, you should consder watching it again

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
The Loud House went downhill in season 2, i suggest watching only the first season
Yeah I revisited it, and the episodes are a lot more unoriginal, andd kinda drab. Also the spinoff of the girl is so bad, reminds me of the clevland show, dull and unintresting, and also just a blatant ripoff, but I rest my case.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
SpongeBob (unsurprisingly) wins Favorite Animated Series.

Back