Spongebob has a Crush on Squidward!

The Purple Jigglypuff

Jiggly Puff!
Yesterday I saw this episode where Spongebob & Patrick found a submarine and went to sell krabby patties in it. Spongebob said goodbye to Mr. Krabs and Squidward. Then he said goodbye to squidward again. Patrick said ..''Hey! you already said bye to Squidward. Then spongebob says ,'' I like Squidward '' He sounded like he had a crush on squidward even his face showed. Anyone else think so :)

DJ Sponge

Future Miss Universe
tongue-in-cheek humour designed as a joke against the whole "SpongeBob is gay" controversy.

MMMMMMMMKAYYYYY?

DJ Sponge

Future Miss Universe
Well, what episode was it? :)

Besides, similar jokes have been made since the controversy, why should this one be any different?

The Purple Jigglypuff

Jiggly Puff!
I don't know because it was a long one. Who cares im just saying spongebob sounded like he had a crush on him.

Ps. Stop being so series sheeezz

Spongefifi

Derpina
The first time that I saw this episode my jaw dropped, literally. But no, I think he likes him as a friend even if he says "I love you squidward no matter what" (the two faces of squidward). But he says "I love you" to everybody else in the show, he once said "sandy is going to love me!" (sandy's rockets). So its just his way to express his appreciation to his friends....I hope....

bookgirl

Read a book
It was a joke that confused people. Spongebob probably loves everybody in his world.

The Purple Jigglypuff

Jiggly Puff!
The first time that I saw this episode my jaw dropped, literally. But no, I think he likes him as a friend even if he says "I love you squidward no matter what" (the two faces of squidward). But he says "I love you" to everybody else in the show, he once said "sandy is going to love me!" (sandy's rockets). So its just his way to express his appreciation to his friends....I hope....
I know, this is what im trying to say.

debubster

-F I E R C E-
I felt the exact same way when I first saw this episode. I was just like "WTF, what the ::dolphin noise:: are the writers trying to accomplish by saying this?" I understand the writer's intention, but.... no. Just no. My mom came walking in the second time I was watching this episode at that part and gave the TV a WTF? look as well. It wasn't funny at all and the only thing it would do would spark controversy, so why the ::dolphin noise:: would they put it there?

And you all know me and my views on homosexuality. Knowing that, what I said above should not be taken lightly.

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
I felt the exact same way when I first saw this episode. I was just like "WTF, what the ::dolphin noise:: are the writers trying to accomplish by saying this?" I understand the writer's intention, but.... no. Just no. My mom came walking in the second time I was watching this episode at that part and gave the TV a WTF? look as well. It wasn't funny at all and the only thing it would do would spark controversy, so why the ::dolphin noise:: would they put it there?
Agreed. The writers do not know what they are doing. I mean do they seriously want to Spongebob to look gay or something? And this isn't the only time. There has been other signs of SB acting gay towards Squid. Like in "Penny Foolish" or "The Two Faces of Squidward".

crazy4purple23

Floating Shopping List
Yeah! I thought the exact same thing when I saw this episode (it made me laugh so hard too.) I agree that there have been other "signs" but....I dunno.

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff

And you all know me and my views on homosexuality. Knowing that, what I said above should not be taken lightly.

I agree. It was just stupid to put it in there. That's been the problem with most of the episodes lately. A lot of it is dumb, not funny.

Arkei

Porous Freak
It's just to make fun of the whole 'gay' contro.

Back