SpongeBob gets its own channel in Australia September 17 - October 6

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff

OknsFBV.png

To celebrate the September school holidays, SpongeBob SquarePants will be popping-up on Foxtel with his very own dedicated channel from Thursday, 17 September to Tuesday, October 6.

Kids and big kids at heart are invited to hang out with SpongeBob and his friends from Bikini Bottom, absorbing all the nautical nonsense from the laugh-out-loud, globally-acclaimed series as part of a 20-day mega marathon featuring 480 hours of nautical nonsense. Are ya’ ready?!

Sharing is caring, which is why SpongeBob has opted to sharing his screen time with two talented young Aussies, Ash Magic, an 18-year-old magician from Sydney, and Morgan Hipworth, a 19-year-old culinary mastermind from Melbourne.

While Ash dazzles with his magic tricks that will see everyone’s favourite yellow sponge ‘pop-up’ in some unusual places, Morgan will tantalise tastebuds with his delicious SpongeBob inspired dishes sure to delight young and old.

SpongeBob SquarePants will pop-up on Foxtel (#700) from Thursday, 17 September to Tuesday, 6 October.

Last edited:

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
"To celebrate the September school holidays"

And I thought using Christmas as an excuse to milk things was bad.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I mean at least it's on its own channel instead of taking up all of the main Nickelodeon channel's slots. Ngl I'd probably tune in if I was in Australia lol

Mrs.Squidward

Imitation Krab
lol I think people will get tired of watching Spongebob all day. You do need some diversity

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
What are they gonna air on the nickelodeon and nicktoons channels? I mean 80% of air time was already spongebob so I'm not sure what the point of this is, to have spongebob play on 4 channels at once? I mean I like the concept but Nick has to get some better shows to replace spongebob on the main channel.

Back