Spongebob Gets A Boating License

hfjs

President Squidward said:
SpongeBob The Moon Bear
"I got my boating license!"
THE END
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Once upon a time, Spongebob woke up, ready for another Boating School test. He went to his closet and put on some pants. After eating a bowl of Kelpo, he walked out the door saying, "I'M READY!" Squidward was very annoyed by this, so he looked out the window and yelled, "Spongebob, you moron. DO YOU MIND? I'm trying to show my genius to Bikini Bottom!" Spongebob didn't stop, so Squidward threw a book at him. Little did he knew he threw How to Drive a Boat. The book went in one of Spongebob's holes, and landed in his brain office. The Spongebobs screamed, "AAH! OFFICE PRODUCTS ARE FALLING FROM THE SKY AGAIN!". Their boss groaned, "Again? What's to be scared of when you work at an office?" One of the Spongebobs said, "We should keep it here. Could be nice.". The other Spongebobs agreed with him as Patrick's rock flipped open and Patrick said, "Good morning.". Spongebob replied, "Port is left, Starboard is right." He kept reciting boating facts until the two came to Boating School. "Good luck, buddy," Patrick said. "I'll be watching you." Spongebob replied, "1924.". Mrs. Puff sighed as Spongebob got in the boat, "It's that time of the week again, Spongebob. Buckle in your seatbelt.". Spongebob buckled in his seatbelt and started the boat properly. Mrs. Puff was shocked. She thought, "This could be it. He could pass.". When Spongebob crossed the finish line, Mrs. Puff almost burst with happiness. As she handed his license, she yelled, "I'M FREE! I'M FREE! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! HERE'S YOUR LICENSE! HAVE A NICE LIFE WITH IT, SQUAREBUTT!". The next morning, Spongebob decided to drive his new boat to work. As he began to drive, the workers at his brain office suddenly got sick of the book and threw it out of Spongebob. Spongebob started driving out of control, hitting lots of other boats along the way. After destroying all of Bikini Bottom, you could various cries in pain such as "MY LEG!', and "aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhw". The police went to Spongebob and said, "Back to Boating School with you, young man!". Mrs. Puff was nearby, and when she heard this, she yelled, "NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE END

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
this game ruined spongebob forever
B00354NBAO.01.lg.jpg

hfjs

Big Meaty Claws said:
One does not simply give spongebob a license after over 14 years of failing.

exACTly!

At least I took his away..................

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
SpongeBob's Boating Bash Is about when SpongeBob fails the last test of the year, and this shark guy named Seymour Scales teaches SpongeBob and SpongeBob invites his friends for D.R.I.V.E. (Destruction, Recklessness, Impairment, Velocity, and Escape). But its when you crash into cars and not to learn to drive. Mrs. Puff is suspicious, so she wears a ski mask( The one from No Free Rides) as a disguise so she can know what's going on. In the end, SpongeBob is tricked by Seymour, but Seymour Gets arrested in the end. And Mrs. Puff has to teach SpongeBob next fall. In the end of the Video Game She says "What have I done"?

That's what the video game is about.

hfjs

Trophy said:
cant wait for the little spongebobs to have karma strike back at them
Well then stop waiting, cause I just wrote it.

Back