Spongebob Fan Art - Papa Fluffy

OfficerSquidward

Imitation Krab

This was inspired by Puffy Fluffy, the terrifying nudibranch pet from the infamous Spongebob epiosde, A Pal For Gary. This was actually somewhat inspired by one moment when Gary is fighting off Puffy Fluffy. Fluffy is tearing up Spongebob's clothes before turning his head and noticing Gary on his back. Puffy Fluffy is a terrifying monster, but I actually really enjoy his design. This was the only shot of adult Fluffy with his mouth closed, and it was weirdly adorable.
:aww:

I used colored pencils for the first time in a very long time. They were Crayola colored pencils, actually!

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
This is really good! I really like the coloring details, especially in the arms and at the end of the tail.

OfficerSquidward

Imitation Krab
This is really good! I really like the coloring details, especially in the arms and at the end of the tail.

If you look at the rest of my gallery, you'll see that I'm more used to black and white art. But coloring for the first time in a while, I'm pretty pleased with how this came out.

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish

This was inspired by Puffy Fluffy, the terrifying nudibranch pet from the infamous Spongebob epiosde, A Pal For Gary. This was actually somewhat inspired by one moment when Gary is fighting off Puffy Fluffy. Fluffy is tearing up Spongebob's clothes before turning his head and noticing Gary on his back. Puffy Fluffy is a terrifying monster, but I actually really enjoy his design. This was the only shot of adult Fluffy with his mouth closed, and it was weirdly adorable.
:aww:

I used colored pencils for the first time in a very long time. They were Crayola colored pencils, actually!

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did you make it look so accurate to the show

OfficerSquidward

Imitation Krab
WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did you make it look so accurate to the show

I used these reference images right here.

Thank goodness we have episode pages with galleries FULL of screenshots.

The linework was with pen. I colored it in with Crayola colored pencils I found while cleaning.

Back