SpongeBob Drugs?!

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
I guess this harkens back to the old "don't accept candy from strangers" adage. Although I'd imagine some people could accept such things from people who they think are their "friends."

The drug culture in America is a very sad and dangerous state of affairs. My heart goes out to the addicts - most of them want to get better, but they don't know how - and people who make drug addiction into a moral issue kind of miss the point. I commend people who are "on the ground" working with such people to help them - and at the same time I think it's important to steer far clear of drug culture if possible. Many is the person who has thought, "Well, that can't happen to me," until they found themselves committing the very sin they decried.

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0
I guess this harkens back to the old "don't accept candy from strangers" adage. Although I'd imagine some people could accept such things from people who they think are their "friends."

The drug culture in America is a very sad and dangerous state of affairs. My heart goes out to the addicts - most of them want to get better, but they don't know how - and people who make drug addiction into a moral issue kind of miss the point. I commend people who are "on the ground" working with such people to help them - and at the same time I think it's important to steer far clear of drug culture if possible. Many is the person who has thought, "Well, that can't happen to me," until they found themselves committing the very sin they decried.

Man, that’s deep. :sbdisappointed:

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
Wow, that is legitimately scary. As someone who knows people whose lives were ruined by drugs, I find something this perverse, turning a kids show into a way to turn kids into addicts, completely sickening.

Back