Staff
Last week, there was a leak on the PS4 showing next season and also this:

EM.

Moby Dollar
I hope this doesn't happen, Stephen Hillenburg was always against crossovers

NintendoRulz29

Imitation Krab
I hope this doesn't happen, Stephen Hillenburg was always against crossovers
Idk there were a ton of Nickelodeon game crossovers when he was alive. If he didn't care then he probably wouldn't hate it now.

EM.

Moby Dollar
Idk there were a ton of Nickelodeon game crossovers when he was alive. If he didn't care then he probably wouldn't hate it now.
This is different though, because they are not of the same network, and I feel like a reference would carry onto the show or something because Fortnite is so popular among 10 year olds.

NintendoRulz29

Imitation Krab
This is different though, because they are not of the same network, and I feel like a reference would carry onto the show or something because Fortnite is so popular among 10 year olds.
I think this mainly shows you not understanding how the crew of spongebob work. They don't do that type of stuff and even if they did, would it really be that big of a deal?

EM.

Moby Dollar
I think this mainly shows you not understanding how the crew of spongebob work. They don't do that type of stuff and even if they did, would it really be that big of a deal?
Alright well good then, that’s what I was worried about because Nickelodeon already did a poopy cuz of those Netflix spin offs so idk what to expect anymore

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
I heard about this and, honestly...I don't know what to expect. It seems too vague but the possibility is certainly there, and it wouldn't surprise me. I don't play Fortnite much anymore but if this crossover were to happen, I guess it would give me a reason to go back to the game for a short while lol.

Octavionknox888

Moby Dollar
Literally the only reason people belive this is because a island was in the background...Really?

Back