SpongeBob Cookbook

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
FN7o6cG.png

Does anyone else own this cookbook? I got it on Amazon...and I LOVE IT! The recipes are
really fun and easy. There are different "chapters" of each characters and they have
their own recipes! Squid has a crepe tiki-head and fancy drinks, for an example. My
favorite one is Mr. Krabs cake krabby patties. Made with brownies, yellow cakes, and
frosting <3 I suggest you get this, it is AMAZING!! Even if your not good at cooking,
it makes it simple and scrumptious!! :D

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
That's pretty awesome! I really want these treats now, especially the cake patties :p Can you take some pics of them? :D

I used to have this Nickelodeon cookbook:
$T2eC16FHJIQE9qUHrjB(BRgqW2SI9w~~60_35.JPG

We never made a lot of stuff, but we always made those Jimmy Neutron french fries <3 IDK where it is now :/

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Crêpe tiki head? Is there a picture of that one?

The cookbook sounds really cool. I wouldn't have gone for sweet when making "Krabby Patties", but those Krabby Kakes ;) look pretty good.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Squidina said:
Crêpe tiki head? Is there a picture of that one?

The cookbook sounds really cool. I wouldn't have gone for sweet when making "Krabby Patties", but those Krabby Kakes ;) look pretty good.
Found it! It's one of the sample recipes on Amazon, along with Krabby Patty Cakes and Bubble Tea.

SpongeCrepes1._V167697323_.jpg

SpongeCrepes2._V167697317_.jpg

I remember reading the thread DMAP made about this quite a while ago and wanting it so bad. :D

It sounds like quite a fun time, if you ask me. Those krabby kakes look amazing.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
Found it! It's one of the sample recipes on Amazon, along with Krabby Patty Cakes and Bubble Tea.

SpongeCrepes1._V167697323_.jpg

SpongeCrepes2._V167697317_.jpg
Thank you very much!
Oh, that is actually really cool looking!
I'm surprised they didn't suggest using blue food coloring in the crêpes batter, actually. But I am deff going to have to try that one.

Although as I'm not a fan of zucchini, I'd substitute cucumbers instead. ;)

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
Oh! An extra detail I forgot to mention is that there are small number on the page (1, 2, and 3) Those are how hard the recipe might be. 1 being the lowest and three being the highest ;)

Squidina

Tintenfisch
EVSPONGEFAN said:
Oh! An extra detail I forgot to mention is that there are small number on the page (1, 2, and 3) Those are how hard the recipe might be. 1 being the lowest and three being the highest ;)
Interesting. The Skill level for the tiki crèpes is 3.. kinda makes sense, particularly if children are making these, which is obviously the intended target... crèpes can be a little.. tricky, to get right. Here in Europe, you can get special crèpes skillets to make it easier to keep them thin and even - though a lot of people just make them in a normal frying pan anyway.

Oh, Omair would like this: You can get crèpes here at fast food booths with... :D Nutella as the filling! You could do that with the Tiki crèpes, too - just use whipped cream instead of sour cream, of course... and the tomatos could be substituted with strawberries or cherries. The almonds would still work. I'm not sure what to do instead of the zuccini though.. maybe pieces of another crèpe cut into the proper shape for the "eyebrows" and "nose", and 'glued' on with Nutella.

If I ever make any of those, which I am seriously considering to do; I'll take and share pictures.

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
Interesting. The Skill level for the tiki crèpes is 3.. kinda makes sense, particularly if children are making these, which is obviously the intended target... crèpes can be a little.. tricky, to get right. Here in Europe, you can get special crèpes skillets to make it easier to keep them thin and even - though a lot of people just make them in a normal frying pan anyway.Oh, Omair would like this: You can get crèpes here at fast food booths with... :D Nutella as the filling! You could do that with the Tiki crèpes, too - just use whipped cream instead of sour cream, of course... and the tomatos could be substituted with strawberries or cherries. The almonds would still work. I'm not sure what to do instead of the zuccini though.. maybe pieces of another crèpe cut into the proper shape for the "eyebrows" and "nose", and 'glued' on with Nutella.If I ever make any of those, which I am seriously considering to do; I'll take and share pictures.
Please take picture if you do!! :) ;)

Oh yeah, I have traveled in Eurooe a lot with family. The crepes there are just....just....TOO BEAUTIFUL

Back