SpongeBob: Comic Crazy

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I'm not talking about the current comic series, but this short comic compliation series of the Nick Magazine comics. There was "Comic Crazy" and "Comic Crazy... Take 2!". Did anyone own these when they came out in 2009-2010? I love that they did these, and I wish they did more, because there's still lots of SpongeBob comics from Nick Magazine that still hasn't been reprinted.

nlJqkU7.jpg

xEwWndL.jpg

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
That idea’s just crazy enough to work. I remember owning a SpongeBob magazine I brought from a Four Square in 2010. It contained this wierd choose-your-own-adventure time travel comic (among other things) that didn’t work because all the choices were on a two-page spread. I gave it to a friend years ago, so I don’t have any proof of its existence.

ooooooofy

hello! :)
BOI I actually have both of those! although sadly my Comic Crazy book went missing one day many years ago and it has never been found :sad: but I still have Take 2! I remember Hiccup Crazy (I think that is the name) from the first one was my fav comic! :squilliam2:

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Take 2! was my first ever introduction to SpongeBob comics. Goodness, it was the reason I ever got into them in the first place. I remember purchasing it at my school's book fair, a few years later I purchased my first ever SpongeBob Comics, and became a regular collector the following Summer. The first Comic Crazy, I purchased nearly 2 years ago at an Ollie's Outlet, surprisingly enough. The comics were really good in the first issue, but the second one's an honest mixed bag. I wouldn't mind seeing Comic Crazy comeback, considering the fact that Collection Books of the actual SpongeBob Comics are now on sale, I think it'd be great to have more Comic Crazy's released.

I don't have either of these, but I have a boatload of old Nick Magazines (including special comics issues) with SB comics in them. That Hiccup Island comic is somewhere in my collection, along with many others.

kev

innit
i remember getting these at my school's book fair. i still own copies of both at home. one of my favorite storylines was when plankton poses as patrick, if anyone remembers.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Could u post some of those nick magazine spongebob comics?
I don't have the books with me to post any, sorry.

kev said:
i remember getting these at my school's book fair. i still own copies of both at home. one of my favorite storylines was when plankton poses as patrick, if anyone remembers.
I LOVED BEST FIEND CH GREENBLATT MADE SOME OF THE BEST COMICS

Back