SpongeBob chronological timeline?

Banoon

TWENTY FIRST CENT'RY SCHIZOID MAANNN
I dunno if this has been discussed before, but has anyone tried to make a chronological timeline of which order the episodes actually happened in? And yes, I'm aware SB isn't supposed to have actual continuity, but yeah.

For example, it's fairly obvious that the flashback parts of Original Fry Cook happened before Help Wanted, and it can be assumed that Tea at the Treedome, Jellyfishing, and possibly Ripped Pants came before HW, and KKTV came directly after HW. From there all the early Krusty Krab episodes (Plankton, Pickles, Pizza Delivery etc) could be filled in, as well as some of the early "neighbourhood" episodes (Naughty Nautical Neighbors, Home Sweet Pineapple), etc etc etc.

So, what does everyone think? =P

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
When I was a little kid, I did, and I Was a Teenage Gary was last because of the way it ended.

If I were to make one now, I would start with the continutious episodes, such as Help Wanted and Tea in the Treedome, and then after that, I'd probably follow a similar order to the actual episode list.

Stinkoman 20X6

What's makes you think that Tea at the Treedome, Jellyfishing, and Ripped Pants came before Help Wanted?
Yeah, really. I always thought Ripped Pants came after Help Wanted and Pizza Delivery because of how SpongeBob pretends to be serving sand pizzas with his KK sand hat.

Banoon

TWENTY FIRST CENT'RY SCHIZOID MAANNN
What's makes you think that Tea at the Treedome, Jellyfishing, and Ripped Pants came before Help Wanted?
Maybe not Ripped Pants, but it seems logical that he would meet Sandy before he gets his job, and Jellyfishing just gives off the pre-KK vibe.

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
someone on tv.com made a chronological order, but I didn't agree with it that much...
TV.com's members tend to be very inconsistent when it comes to discussing shows. That's partially why I left.
Oh, you used to be on tv.com? What was your username, maybe I knew you :P

Anyway, I'm not on tv.com anymore because I didn't get along with the moderators.

Stinkoman 20X6

patrick2403

Friends
and I Was a Teenage Gary was last because of the way it ended.
Why? Lots of episodes end like that.

Most cartoons are not good with continuity. I just leave it like that. It would be too confusing to put in chronological order.
Yeah, a ton of SpongeBob's episode are open ended. Doesn't mean you can put them in a particular order.

Stinkoman 20X6

When I made the list, that was one of the only open-ended episodes of the series, and I was rather young. Leave me alone.

Pokewhizkid123

Moby Dollar
Yeah, that TV.com member was talonmalon333, RedSoxFan274, so yeah. :spongebob2:

I would put Help Wanted first, and The Movie last, and I don't think I have the patience to sit down and work out a chronological order unless I was working with a group of people.

Back