Movie News Sponge On The Run trailer!!!

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0
So, uh, I processed... (this is what I texted to a friend, and it I still probably full of typos, lol)

Okay, the trailer... Oh, lord, where do I even start? So I was sitting in the school nurse's office complaining of period cramps just a couple days ago, and I was allowed to rest in a bed during lunch (which was nice). I checked my phone, hopped on YouTube's blessed recommended, and LOW AND BEHOLD, my eyes are met with a thumbnail to a TRAILER FOR THE THIRD SPONGEBOB MOVIE, OH MY GOSH. I could not and still can not believe the quality of the animation, and the attention to detail. Pause and screenshot any moment in that trailer and it's like a work of art. SpongeBob himself looks s t u n n i n g. Look closely at his pores. There are tinier pores in them, like real sponges! We can finally tell the texture of his socks. If you look at his shirt, it's wrinkled and tucked in a bit. His cheeks are rosy red, his eyes are vibrant blue. I can't handle it, it's so amazing. The animation of the mouth is really fascinating. It's the cartoony mouth movement in 3D, which I actually really like. Everything's beautiful. SpongeBob's house looks like I could just walk right in it. There is moss hanging from his fishnet ceiling. The detail! SpongeBob looks so hard-working, cute, and sassy all at once in this trailer. And oh my freaking goodness, we've never seen a child SpongeBob before. The voice was unexpected, but still adorable. Patrick looks like he's going to be so hilarious. He's never been my favorite character, but who knows, he might he eventually. Everything is so vivid and vibrant and pretty!! Gary is adorable. It's like a Gary Come Home rehash, and I think it'll make for an interesting plot. The patty wagon, though. Also, I can see adult humor making a grand comeback into the show because gambling. Lol, first SpongeBob got drunk off of ice cream and now he's gambling. I literally can not believe the trailer. I think the pacing of it looks great. That guy playing Sage is apparently popular and I'm an uncultured swine. Everything looks so grand. Ohhhhhh.... I can't process it. I was NOT expecting a trailer for another 2-3 months. Then I'm met with an amazing trailer. It's almost surreal to see SpongeBob like this. Wow. Just wow!

:eek::sbdance::whoo::sbparty::sbhappy::imagination::excited::sbsmiles::sbfunny::drown::patomg::krabsoO:🥰😍👏

Back