Spinoffs that DESERVE to Exist

Which Spinoff would You want to see More

• Total voters

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
While Kamp Koral does exist & There ARE plans for the Squidward Show. . . My Main Problems with those are:

1. Kamp Koral has AWFUL-Looking CGI Animation; and is something that Hillenburg would've been P***ed off at; Turning Spongebob into a CHILD; When he was ALWAYS meant to be an Adult; even if he DOES act like a Manchild. . .

2. The Problem I Have with the Squidward show is that He's the Relatable Anchor that is the Straight man to Spongebob & Patrick's Antics. . . and without Squidward; the show wouldn't be the Same. . .

However these are Some Spin-Offs I'd Legitimately be all in favor of:

A. A Sandy Cheeks-Centered Spinoff that takes place PRIOR to Tea at the Treedome; focusing on her Animated Adventures in Texas; Fighting off the authentic Dirty Dan & Pinhead Larry as Recurring antagonists; Defending her Rodeo Title; Stealing nuts from that Farmer; There's so much Story potential for this series; and there's so Much We DON'T Know about Sandy's Texas Life prior to moving down into Bikini Bottom; and this way; Sandy can still be in Bikini Bottom in Spongebob; while having a Prequel Series set in texas; since even with the events of this prequel series; you KNOW she's going to move to Bikini Bottom in the future(Tea at the Treedome)

B. Krabs' Navy Days; I LOVED Pull up a Barrel; Where Krabs tells the employees about his Days in the Navy. . . I Think with All his Fellow Crewmates in the Navy as seen in "Shell of a Man" there's No Shortage of Characters that we could see in their Prime alongside Mr. Krabs in his Prime; I'd love to see what the Crew could do with Mister Krabs as a member of the Navy. . .

Why I think THESE Ideas would work: They're Not Turning the entire cast into Kids(Kamp Koral); NOR are they taking any of the Characters OUT of the Present-day Cast(The Squidward Show); as By Focusing on their Young Adult Pasts; They can still appear as Characters in Spongebob in the present day, and in their own Spinoffs that take place in the past. . .

What Ideas for Spinoffs Do YOU Think they should make(IF ANY):

I don't think any side character deserves a full series dedicated to them, but I do have two ideas for smaller-scale spinoffs:

1. An 8 to 10 episode miniseries that gives Squidward and Squilliam a backstory and a final resolution to their conflict.

2. A collection of shorts consisting of small Plankton schemes that wouldn't be able to fill a full 11-minute episode.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Spot
Nematodes
Snellie

all deserve spin-offs

To be serious, though, I'd like to see MM & BB spin-off more. I think superheroes is something that kids are into and will continue to be into, so I think a lot of villains and stories can come out of that.

To be serious, though, I'd like to see MM & BB spin-off more. I think superheroes is something that kids are into and will continue to be into, so I think a lot of villains and stories can come out of that.
I would hate for them to replace the original voice actors, but a Mermaid Man comic book series might work.

MPack

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I'd like to see a Patchy and Potty spin-off and how they adjust to life outside of the SpongeBob specials. I think it'd work as a sitcom due to the segments being in live-action (and most live-action shows are sitcoms). I also think the show would be about Patchy adjusting to life and Potty telling him that there's more to life than just obsessing over a cartoon (SpongeBob).

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
I'd like to see a Patchy and Potty spin-off and how they adjust to life outside of the SpongeBob specials. I think it'd work as a sitcom due to the segments being in live-action (and most live-action shows are sitcoms). I also think the show would be about Patchy adjusting to life and Potty telling him that there's more to life than just obsessing over a cartoon (SpongeBob).
Honestly. . . that would defeat the entire POINT of the Patchy Segments. . .

Back