Spider-Man 2

If you were Peter, would you tell Harry the truth about his father?

• Yes; Harry needs to know--it will ease some of his pain and anger.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No; Harry would be crushed to discover that his father was not the man he thought he was.

• Yes; Harry needs to know the truth so he'll stop blaming Spider-Man for his father's death.

• No! Then Harry would know that Peter is Spider-Man.

• Total voters

Patrick101

Lizard
I'm gonna go see it. I awnsered 'Yes; Harry needs to know--it will ease some of his pain and anger.'

Mr. Fittz

Friends
I might see it. I picked "Yes; Harry needs to know the truth so hell stop blaming Spider-Man for his fathers death".

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Well, I haven't seen it yet (I will soon), but for those of you who have, I guess you know the real answer...

Spider-Man 2 set a record with making a $180 million in the first 6 days. Yo Sony, can I borrow some money? :P

Riku

Part Computer or Something
Spider-Man 2 Owned the 1st one by a longshot!

BossDK

Imitation Krab
I saw the part 1 - was pretty good, will try to catch part 2 if I can find the time - great intertainment!

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
My thoughts on the movie...

A lot of parts were corny. ^_^ Nonetheless, it was really good. It seemed to be lacking something, or maybe have more of something that the original did/didn't have. Regardless, I still think it was as good as the first. The truth will set you free... and the truth set Peter free, which is nice to see. It'll be interesting to see how things play out in the 3rd. Keep up the good work, Columbia! :spiderman: What, I did't make a Spider-Man emoticon yet? I guess I have something to do... ^_^

Sponge Gal

Floating Shopping List
Hey I voted 'Yes; Harry needs to know--it will ease some of his pain and anger.'
And the movie freaking ROCKED!! One of the best movies of the year!! And of course, Doc Ock totally rules ^_^ Here's a page where I uploaded some of my art (mostly Doc Ock, sometimes wallpapers, and sometimes Spongebob !): deviantART

Back