Spam Topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobCarotte

meep
not 10 TOPICS IN ONE NIGHT
the staff is only letting red hat do this because he's a classic member and a friend of the site. I bet if I made those exact same topics like Red Hat has exactly written the same I'd probably get in trouble
If I recall correctly, there were some people who did the same thing Red Hat did before and never got in trouble, no matter how old they were. That's because their topics were discussion-worthy just like most of Red Hat's topics. I'm saying "most of them" because a few were not topic-worthy (they could have been statuses). It's ok to make multiple topics a day as long as they don't break the rules (depending on the sub-forum it's posted) and try not to flood the recent topics.

@Red Hat, next time you make topics, ask yourself before hitting the post topic button: "Will I get lots of replies? If so, will they be complete sentences like in a discussion?" If you answer "no" in at least one question, you should make it a status.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
President Squidward said:
not 10 TOPICS IN ONE NIGHT

the staff is only letting red hat do this because he's a classic member and a friend of the site. I bet if I made those exact same topics like Red Hat has exactly written the same I'd probably get in trouble
I've already talked to Red Hat about the topics. You're not in trouble but you should bring this into a PM next time with any of the staff instead of a topic like this. This isn't necessary. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back