Sorry

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
I'd like to make an entire thread about this, because it's been bugging me throughout the entire day.
I am sorry for creating that dumb "Embarrassing question about Hall Monitor" thread when I was like 13 years old.

Back then I was not who I am now. I was obsessed with Mega Man and really had a crush on Bass, who is like an edgy emo robotic Vegeta, and I don't even understand why (Bass is just like Mega Man and the rest of the Robot Masters.) Funny I say that when I credit part of me becoming the current me with a drawing of a human version of Sonic Boom Shadow, but that's because that human Shadow is actually sexy and I do prefer Cyborg over him.

Encyclopedia Dramatica used my dumb thread as "evidence" for a stupid article on me I originally created as a parody, then revised in 2017 to be neutral. The only other "source" of me was a dumb rumor I don't even know how the person who started it was able to come up with. Encyclopedia Dramatica is, to quote Patrick, "a horrible, horrible place" where you're given orders to troll some Internet nobody who actually draws like a professional painter just because someone doesn't like them. They also treat child abuse and terrorism positively, yet bash people for apparently lying about people's deaths to ban evade when they did no such thing. There is no true facts on this site and I advise you all to
never go on it and if you have, block it if you've got that sort of stuff on your PC firewall. Even worse, the way ED worded my article makes it seem they never read the article and are just bashing me for something a lot of people do.

Tacomaster made another weird thread about Sandy flexing, but he didn't realize that was a bit creepy according to his reactions to the responses he got. Even worse, you mentioned my topic as being the weirdest when that wasn't me posting, it was a crappy Bass fangirl who found strange things cute/attractive. I wonder if Dejavukitkat13 still has PTSD over the things I said throughout my numerous conversations with her on the Encyclopedia SpongeBobia chat.

It GETS WORSE! I freaked out the entirety of BowDownToYellowAbsorbency's server once in July 2017 over something I can't believe my 14 year old self decided to talk about! I just hate that me and Swayzak get such a bad rep over that incident and wish people could see I've evolved. I've had it with the jokes about this thread; some things are best left in the past.

Last edited:

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
I have left users unable to watch the episode (in the same way or not) and even I can't watch the episode and appreciate the actually funny jokes like the JoJo foreshadowing because of this stupid thread. Surprisingly, even though I reverted to that dumb state in July 2017 because of the Powerpuff Girls narrator, this didn't affect the PPG at all and I have to yell "THE POWERPUFF GIRLS" over the three moments or get PTSD. (Probably because their voices are different.)

It GETS WORSE. I used to fangirl squeal when those parts came on in the episode and I cannot believe I did so. Plus YuYuYuuki? That was just me playing an ARG. I got the thread closed even though my post was about regretting what I "did."

You want to know who saved me from this? Swayzak. I discovered Swayzak in May 2016. He wasn't enough to save me from the relapse in July 2017, but he did the job for a while and he still does to this day. If you're reading this, ScoopdityWhoop, go get hit by a bus. Please.

Back