Soongebob Squarepants 2.0

In 2025,Nick made a second channel for spongebob related things only...and decided to milk the series even further. Presenting... Spongebob Squarepants 2.0!

Spongebob Squarepants 2.0 is a show that airs remastered episodes of spongebob Seasons 1-7 in digital HD,as well as improving/adding new elements,scenes,and better things.

In all seriousness,this is a thing i think i and the community should do together for fun. It will see how episodes can go being written by the fans (US!).

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
I'm not sure if I'm entirely on board with this idea, but there are a few episodes I would definitely have fun rewriting, mainly "Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom" and "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy."

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
I wouldn't want to remake all these episodes, only ones that seemed fit, but to pinpoint with others which ones to change seems too tedious. So I'd say a no with this idea.

I'd only remake one's with bad fan reactions sub as One Course Meal.
That's what im thinking of changing it to.
I wouldn't want to remake all these episodes, only ones that seemed fit, but to pinpoint with others which ones to change seems too tedious. So I'd say a no with this idea.
I AM THE DEMON SPONGE, FEAR.ME

Back