Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1TwJmYz3eQ

I wasn't a huge fan of the previous games, but the cartoon is great! I will give them a second chance with this.

I wonder if the second season of the cartoon (if there is one) will be based on this?

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Yeah, another glitched-up disaster game for Sonic! It's like Sega doesn't care about this character anymore.

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
sonic-boom-explained-with-spongebob-and-you_o_4348761.jpg

ScumBob

sicko m0de
So... SEGA is basically wasting their time, effort and money continuing an idea that failed... and not making a game that the fans are actually asking for and would pay big bucks for, like oh... say, Sonic Adventure 3.

Alright. SEGA should just dig a grave for Sonic and bury the poor guy.

EDIT: They even disabled ratings. LOLOLOLOL

President Squidward said:
Yeah, another glitched-up disaster game for Sonic! It's like Sega doesn't care about this franchise anymore.
I fixed your post

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
SpongeCob said:
So... SEGA is basically wasting their time, effort and money continuing an idea that failed... and not making a game that the fans are actually asking for and would pay big bucks for, like oh... say, Sonic Adventure 3.

Alright. SEGA should just dig a grave for Sonic and bury the poor guy.

EDIT: They even disabled ratings. LOLOLOLOL

I fixed your post
Probably because Nintendo don't want to look bad. :P

ScumBob

sicko m0de
BeanoSponge said:
Probably because Nintendo don't want to look bad. :P
Nintendo already made themselves look like fools by uploading that piece of garbage video. Did SEGA talk them into this?

What do you get when you mix fire with ice? Water. Clean water. Clean water to wash all the dirt and decay that has been stuck on this series for the past 10 years. Here SEGA, have a sponge to scrub it off. :bullshrimp:

Actually, no. I'll take it back. You'll contaminate the sponge.

WhoWantsStancakes

::dolphin noise:: you, Sanzaru. Instead of making a Sly 5, you make this ::dolphin noise::. Ah well, Sony seems to be screwing up the movie anyways.

I hope they learned from their previous mistakes.

Lol, no. It's sickening to see people actually have hope for this game, when obviously a Sly 5 would top this likely shovelware in every way.

MissTree

Moby Dollar
.....i liked Shattered Crystal, didnt get to play Rise of Lyric.....
.....looking forward to this......

imrustyokay

Twitter: @imrustyokay
For those of you who think that this new game will be a glitched up nightmare, don't count your chickens before they hatch. A.K.A. Don't judge a game being glitchy before it even gets released!

AnimationCreated

*Trumpets Intensify*
Yes, because we need another stain on the franchise, thanks Sega! Seriously, did they not realize the criticism? The game has a 32/100 on metacritic.

Back