Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Sanjay & Craig - Fart Baby

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Both

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
OK guys. SpongeBuddy here and lets talk about Episode or Episode: Cartoon Edition.

There are funny, odorized episodes from Nickelodeon. These are Something Smells (from SBSP) and Fart Baby (from S&C). What do you prefer the most? What's the funniest between the 2? Whats the grossest of the 2?

For Me: I prefer both.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Even though you like both, this is pretty much comparing apples and oranges, so there's not much of a competition.

Anywho, I'll go for Something Smells as the funniest, but I personally think both are equally "disgusting".

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
There's not even competition. Fart Baby embodies all the elements that made S&C's first two seasons absolutely dreadful, destroying the show's reputation as a whole. Fart Baby's source of comedy is the gross factor of the farts. Whereas, Something Smells' source of comedy comes from the naive nature of SpongeBob, oblivious to the stink from his ultra-bad breath, forming both a slew of funny visuals and clever dialogue, along with a well structured conflict.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
...Is there really any contest? I’ll admit I’m not crazy over Something Smells but at least it’s more well-rounded than a Sanjay and Craig episode about gaseous MPreg.

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
something smells obviously, however, i have an unpopular opinion. something smells>krusty krab training video

Back