Some things to look forward to...

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
  1. The Random Adventures of Patrick Star series premiere
  2. Kay-Rah-Tae: The Movie
  3. Season 10 premiere: SpongeNerd CoolPants
  4. SpongeBob SquarePants: Big Road Trip!
After A Tail of Two Snails, I'll be starting my brand-new fan series, The Random Adventures of Patrick Star, small 3-22 minute segments that highlight Patrick as a main character. SpongeBob, Stevie, Squidward, Sandy and all of the snail characters (Gary, Coral, Snellie, and the snail Pat will get in ATOTS) will play supporting roles in the show.

Kay-Rah-Tae: The Movie! will be the hilarious action-packed Season 9 finale, and my third fic to be set as a TV movie. SpongeBob and Sandy are off to a big annual Karate competition in Hayashigame (HYE-ahh-SHUH-gahm-UH) Bottom to compete. But soon, they get seperated from the bus that was taking them there, and they'll have to rely on their karate skills to get out of this mess. Meanwhile, back at home, Patrick and Stevie, feeling left out, decide to learn karate themselves so they can enter the competition too.

After KRTTM is outta the way, it'll be time to move on to Season 10 with the exciting half-hour episode, SpongeNerd CoolPants. When some of Patrick's old college friends see SpongeBob and dum him a nerd, Patrick decides to give SpongeBob a coolio-makeover. But will SpongeBob become too cool to hang with Pat?

And finally, SpongeBob SquarePants: Big Road Trip!. It will serve as the Season 10 finale, my first (and only) fic to be set as a theatrical film, and the fan series finale altogether. The only two things I'm gonna leak about this exciting new movie is that it will be partially loosely-bassed on Drake and Josh: Really Big Shrimp and that all of my fan characters ever concieved will make an appearence in this fic, to give them one last little moment in the sunshine before they're...I don't know, sucked into oblivion or something. :D

Back