Some Fanfic announcements

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
My 1st Announcement
If you go to my Fanfic guide, you'll notice several of my Upcoming fics have been removed. I bet you're thinking stuff like, "What? You're not gonna do Krabby Patty Burglar?!" or "Why did you remove MM&BBIX?!" or "But I was so looking forward to PatrickBob SquareStar and Robot Warz!"

These fics are NOT gone. They have simply been moved up to Season 10 in an effort to ease this overwhelming number of upcoming fics I've got before me.

Midway through Kay-Rah-Tae: The Movie, I'll reveal in Make Your Own Episode much of the new Season 10 episode I've got planned. keep a lookout for some fics that orginated as Season 9 episodes.

Speaking of Season 10......

My 2nd Announcement
Season 10 may be my last season. (phews) There, I said it. If I do decide to do another season, then Season 11 will be the last season.

The reasons for this are that, well...coolman has apparently covered Season 12. Also, my imagination tanks are starting to dry up (i.e. I'm starting to run out of ideas.) At some point, I will start accepting requests and suggestions for future fics soon (not NOW, though). If you've got an idea, save it for when the time comes.

Back