[SOLVED] Help with adding music to profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

warblower99

B L A B

86 posts
$252 doubloons
I went to the FAQ Abney made and followed the instructions from the YouTube video, yet it still does not show the music (the music I'm trying to play is War Blowers, posted here)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuKPOwTV-4Q

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

If anyone wants me to post a picture of the code I typed, I'll post a picture.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

1,668 posts
$4,831 doubloons
Yeah, you need to copy only the last characters right, could you post a picture? You may want to get rid of that dash you have plus the characters after it at the end of link.

Sorry I didn't even bother to read it originally.

IAmAGoofyGoober2004

see ya

1,525 posts
$2,097 doubloons
1.Copy and paste the text at the very bottom onto your About Me page
2.Go to the share part of your video and copy and paste the set of letters (not the "https://youtu.be/" part)
3.Paste into the middle of the text at the very bottom.

[profilemusic][/profilemusic]

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

1,668 posts
$4,831 doubloons
Ok I tested it, it works for me, all you have to do is use the BBcode and put this code: UuKPOwTV-4Q

See like this I believe:
[profilemusic]UuKPOwTV-4Q[/profilemusic]

warblower99

B L A B

86 posts
$252 doubloons
FinnDinner said:
Ok I tested it, it works for me, all you have to do is use the BBcode and put this code: UuKPOwTV-4Q

See like this I believe:
[profilemusic]UuKPOwTV-4Q[/profilemusic]
Okay, I typed in that exact line, and when I copied and pasted your line, it finally worked. That's so weird...

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

1,668 posts
$4,831 doubloons
warblower99 said:
Okay, I typed in that exact line, and when I copied and pasted your line, it finally worked. That's so weird...
Do you remember what you tried in comparison to what this was? You may have accidentally deleted a bracket or something, glad it works though!

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff member

10,954 posts

$1,960 doubloons
This problem has now been resolved. If you experience further problems with this, please contact an administrator. :)

Topic Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.