SOF's Top 11 Best SBMania Users

Yep, you heard me i'm doing Top 11 Best SBMania Users where i will do countdown of best SBMania users all time.

NOTE #1: The following list are for users who had joined SBM BEFORE SBC.

NOTE #2: Anyone who joined SBM AFTER they had created SBC account won't be included the list.

#11 is coming up next in just few minutes so stay tuned :)

#11 - E.V.I.L.

i have to say he's very nice user on SBM. he likes to talk about llama :p he also the one who made good list (not sure) on SBM, which is why i think he deserved to be in it.

#10 is coming on next 30mins :)

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
Oh and wumbologyisawesome, honestly this isn't that bad at all to do. Don't know why you think so. :huh:

Well....I can kinda see where he's coming from with that....

besides, showing favoritism to some of the members can get a little.....risky....

or controversial. Like E.V.I.L. being number 11 :p :p

#10 - Nosferatu

He's amazing user, i find it it was very likeable for him to be on the list he technically joined last year so yeah this still does counts.

#9 is coming up next in 10mins

#9 - TheBandGeek

Well, i do liked his av/sig for the most part, i find his posts are pretty awesome. his making signature are fantastic job. keep it up gread work, dude

#8 is next

JCM

#cancelspongebob
#10 - Nosferatu

He's amazing user, i find it it was very likeable for him to be on the list he technically joined last year so yeah this still does counts.

AMERICA
American-flag-icon.gif

oh and canada's pretty cool too

#8 - Patstar2000 (SantaStarfish?)

he seems to be bit weird as i first came here on SBMania, after i saw some of his posts that makes me think of him as funniest user in SBM :p so yeah that's pretty much about it.

#7 is next, folks

Back