• Hey, Guest! We'll be retiring Tapatalk access to the forums on August 15, 2020. You are encouraged to visit the mobile version of the forums on your device's web browser in the future.

SOF's Top 11 Best SBMania Users

Yep, you heard me i'm doing Top 11 Best SBMania Users where i will do countdown of best SBMania users all time.

NOTE #1: The following list are for users who had joined SBM BEFORE ::dolphin noise::.

NOTE #2: Anyone who joined SBM AFTER they had created ::dolphin noise:: account won't be included the list.

#11 is coming up next in just few minutes so stay tuned :)

#11 - E.V.I.L.

i have to say he's very nice user on SBM. he likes to talk about llama :p he also the one who made good list (not sure) on SBM, which is why i think he deserved to be in it.

#10 is coming on next 30mins :)

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
Oh and wumbologyisawesome, honestly this isn't that bad at all to do. Don't know why you think so. :huh:

Well....I can kinda see where he's coming from with that....

besides, showing favoritism to some of the members can get a little.....risky....

or controversial. Like E.V.I.L. being number 11 :p :p

#10 - Nosferatu

He's amazing user, i find it it was very likeable for him to be on the list he technically joined last year so yeah this still does counts.

#9 is coming up next in 10mins

#9 - TheBandGeek

Well, i do liked his av/sig for the most part, i find his posts are pretty awesome. his making signature are fantastic job. keep it up gread work, dude

#8 is next

#8 - Patstar2000 (SantaStarfish?)

he seems to be bit weird as i first came here on SBMania, after i saw some of his posts that makes me think of him as funniest user in SBM :p so yeah that's pretty much about it.

#7 is next, folks