SOF's 7th Anniversary on SBM!

Dang, it's been 7 years since I've been joined

I would like thank to all you guys for making me that made feel happy to be here on SBM, so that means a lot to me <3

You guys are such an awesome good friends, and I hope to stick around for many years to come.

Shout out goes to: CakeCup, Prez, BenPaz, Fred, Cha, Homie, Aya Trophy, Katniss, ox7fty, Amphitrite, BobCarrott, BMC, BooBooKeys, ssj, abney, Spongetron, EmployeeAMillion, Cream, Alex Squarepants, MDPP and everyone else who i forgot to add, but don't be sad if your name isn't on it. Everyone deserve it to be on my shoutout.

As always thanks everyone!

dmandaboi

I love SBM
why u no include me Happy happy 7th SBM-versary!! :sbthumbs:

Also,

SpongeOddFan said:
Dang, it's been 7 years since I've been joined

I would like thank to all you guys for making me that made feel happy to be here on SBM, so that means a lot to me <3

You guys are such an awesome good friends, and I hope to stick around for many years to come.

Shout out goes to: CakeCup, Prez, BenPez, Fred, Cha, Homie, Aya Trophy, Katniss, ox7fty, Amphitirite, BobCarrot (sorry if I misspelled your username right), BMC, BooBooKeys, ssj, abney, Spongetron, EmployeeAMillion, Cream, Alex Squrepants, MDPP and everyone else who i forgot to add, but don't be sad if your name isn't on it. Everyone deserve it to be on my shoutout.

As always thanks everyone!
...isn't this a bit of a contradiction?

But yeah, 7 years is pretty impressive [especially for this site :P]

kite man said:
why u no include me Happy happy 7th SBM-versary!! :sbthumbs:

Also,

...isn't this a bit of a contradiction?

But yeah, 7 years is pretty impressive [especially for this site :P]
just fixed it, thx :)

Back