SOF's 7th Anniversary on SBM!

SpongeOddFan

lel

3,040 posts
$2,415 doubloons
Dang, it's been 7 years since I've been joined

I would like thank to all you guys for making me that made feel happy to be here on SBM, so that means a lot to me <3

You guys are such an awesome good friends, and I hope to stick around for many years to come.

Shout out goes to: CakeCup, Prez, BenPaz, Fred, Cha, Homie, Aya Trophy, Katniss, ox7fty, Amphitrite, BobCarrott, BMC, BooBooKeys, ssj, abney, Spongetron, EmployeeAMillion, Cream, Alex Squarepants, MDPP and everyone else who i forgot to add, but don't be sad if your name isn't on it. Everyone deserve it to be on my shoutout.

As always thanks everyone!

dmandaboi

You will not see me again

1,849 posts
$440 doubloons
why u no include me Happy happy 7th SBM-versary!! :sbthumbs:

Also,

SpongeOddFan said:
Dang, it's been 7 years since I've been joined

I would like thank to all you guys for making me that made feel happy to be here on SBM, so that means a lot to me <3

You guys are such an awesome good friends, and I hope to stick around for many years to come.

Shout out goes to: CakeCup, Prez, BenPez, Fred, Cha, Homie, Aya Trophy, Katniss, ox7fty, Amphitirite, BobCarrot (sorry if I misspelled your username right), BMC, BooBooKeys, ssj, abney, Spongetron, EmployeeAMillion, Cream, Alex Squrepants, MDPP and everyone else who i forgot to add, but don't be sad if your name isn't on it. Everyone deserve it to be on my shoutout.

As always thanks everyone!
...isn't this a bit of a contradiction?

But yeah, 7 years is pretty impressive [especially for this site :p]

SpongeOddFan

lel

3,040 posts
$2,415 doubloons
kite man said:
why u no include me Happy happy 7th SBM-versary!! :sbthumbs:

Also,

...isn't this a bit of a contradiction?

But yeah, 7 years is pretty impressive [especially for this site :p]