So what video from your favorite YT channel do you dislike the most?

DatManNotBatMan

Imitation Krab
Mine is Vailskibum94 and his review on Sponge on the Run.

I really think it is my least favorite because I think he was too harsh and the whole experience was downright abysmal to watch. I have been watching him since 2017 and I'm really disappointed in that video. As a long time fan, I expected more from him and he unfortunately just didn't meet that criteria. Disliked.

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive

I really think it is my least favorite because I think he was too harsh and the whole experience was downright abysmal to watch. I have been watching him since 2017 and I'm really disappointed in that video. As a long time fan, I expected more from him and he unfortunately just didn't meet that criteria. Disliked.
i was too harsh on the movie the first time i watched it, but when i rewatched it, i just thought it was ok, not bad, but ok

i think a youtuber's first video is always the worst

Last edited:

DatManNotBatMan

Imitation Krab
i was too harsh on the movie the first time i watched it, but when i rewatched it, i just thought it was ok, not bad, but ok

i think a youtuber's first video is always the worst
Okay, I do love how well Vail has grown over the years with his channel, but he'll still make a few blunders here and there just like everyone else.

DatManNotBatMan

Imitation Krab
I remember asking people if he should remove that video back in Fandom. Not that it was really important of a video. Apparently people didn't like my thoughts and said that if Vail had a Fandom account he would not be happy in my poll

I guess you can't win all the time

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
I remember asking people if he should remove that video back in Fandom. Not that it was really important of a video. Apparently people didn't like my thoughts and said that if Vail had a Fandom account he would not be happy in my poll

I guess you can't win all the time
they're kinda rude, every person has their own opinion

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff

I was meh on that video.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
I don't think a full video is worth hating on just because they disagree with you. Vail could post the exact same video and say the movie was good and suddenly it's not a bad video anymore? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and a different view doesn't mean the video as a whole is bad (production values, editing, audio, and more, all factor into the quality of the video).

That being said, I really don't care for Vail's content, so it could easily be an awful video - I'd have to see it for myself.

DatManNotBatMan

Imitation Krab
I don't think a full video is worth hating on just because they disagree with you. Vail could post the exact same video and say the movie was good and suddenly it's not a bad video anymore? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and a different view doesn't mean the video as a whole is bad (production values, editing, audio, and more, all factor into the quality of the video).

That being said, I really don't care for Vail's content, so it could easily be an awful video - I'd have to see it for myself.
I just think he was too harsh on the film, it wasn't a perfect movie and he made some decent points in it but it felt like he over exaggerated his thoughts cause, I don't know, he wanted more views. Not that that's a bad thing necessarily, everyone wants views, but still, too harsh on the third movie, I expected more from him but he unfortunately didn't meet that criteria with that vid once again, I think it's existence is pretty much pointless.

DatManNotBatMan

Imitation Krab

P.S. the video's title goes along the lines of "The New SpongeBob Movie has BIG Problems"

That title pisses me off because he never says "BIG" Problems when discussing a bad movie. Like for example, he also made a Scoob! video review, and it was called "Scoob Has 'A' Big Problem". Not BIG problems, just A Big Problem.

So he's clearly over exaggerating just so he can have a clickbait title. Really disappointing stuff for a long time fan of his channel

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
"The New SpongeBob Movie has BIG Problems"

That title pisses me off because he never says "BIG" Problems when discussing a bad movie. Like for example, he also made a Scoob! video review, and it was called "Scoob Has 'A' Big Problem". Not BIG problems, just A Big Problem.

So he's clearly over exaggerating just so he can have a clickbait title. Really disappointing stuff for a long time fan of his channel
Lol Vail always puts words in all caps in his titles. It's something he's done from the beginning. (I'm not trying to invalidate your point or anything, I just thought I'd throw that out there)

DatManNotBatMan

Imitation Krab
Lol Vail always puts words in all caps in his titles. It's something he's done from the beginning. (I'm not trying to invalidate your point or anything, I just thought I'd throw that out there)
I mean he never said that Scoob had big problems, just one big problem. I can't say the same for his SOTR video. It's confusing to me and I'm not looking too much into it

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
I mean he never said that Scoob had big problems, just one big problem. I can't say the same for his SOTR video. It's confusing to me and I'm not looking too much into it
am sure he wasnt thinking of that while making the title

as for one i think that y'all are ALL WRONG. I think the worst title is depressed doorbell commits suicide !

here's the link to the awful video, that I think is offensive.

DatManNotBatMan

Imitation Krab
as for one i think that y'all are ALL WRONG. I think the worst title is depressed doorbell commits suicide !

here's the link to the awful video, that I think is offensive.

Not demeaning or anything but I personally found it hilarious, maybe the German guy shouting got me. But I can see why you hate it

Back