So, The Dump Is Apparently "Ruined"

Mister Visitor

Moby Dollar
So, I guess a bunch of members think that the Dump is at an all-time low...

I don't see it.

The Dump seems as normal as ever, at least, to me it does.

Poop

it is i
Yeah, Mostly Agree with BBK, nobody cares about the --------- shows. SBM show and the SBM theater are good shows. You dont go out there and name a show The instert user name here shows. You will never get it pitched.

Mister Visitor

Moby Dollar
BagelsinEurope said:
okay can we honestly stop all these topics debating over whether the dump is still good or not i dont cate if you dont hate it or if you do whatever its just getting so repetitive constantly seeing this same kind of topic over and over
Well, Actually, I just wanted to know why everyone makes these topics, I guess this wasn't the best way to go about it though, was it? Anyway, I just want everyone to just stop all of this """""""""""""""""""""Drama""""""""""""""""""" So we could actually do something about our problems.

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
There really doesn't need to be 20 topics on why we should accept the dump for being what it is or The Dump is sucks now. Can we just move on from that, please?

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
We've already discussed this. We don't need anymore topics on how The Dump went downhill. Even these topics are beginning to feel like spam now.

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
All the spam and corresponding topics, debates, arguments, and petty, pointless drama is basically 75% of the reason you don't see me here anymore.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
RedSoxFan274 said:
All the spam and corresponding topics, debates, arguments, and petty, pointless drama is basically 75% of the reason you don't see me here anymore.
Who are you?

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Katniss said:
That's a shame, 'cause it's not the same without you around.
Aw, thanks, Kat. :) I don't know; maybe I'll try to post more soon. I'm dealing with a heck of a lot of my own offline issues right now. But you know what, I had a lengthy hiatus before and eventually found myself drawn back. Nothing says that won't happen again.

And of course all my SBM friends are invited to look me up on Twitter, Periscope, Wikipedia, and all the other sites on which I am still regularly active. :)

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Aw, thanks, Kat. :) I don't know; maybe I'll try to post more soon. I'm dealing with a heck of a lot of my own offline issues right now. But you know what, I had a lengthy hiatus before and eventually found myself drawn back. Nothing says that won't happen again.

And of course all my SBM friends are invited to look me up on Twitter, Periscope, Wikipedia, and all the other sites on which I am still regularly active. :)
learn to multitask with us too :bullshrimp:

Back