So It's Come to This: A SpongeBob SquarePants Clip Show

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Initially, I was gonna do the scene from The Big Day where the bacon silo exploded as SpongeBob was taking his test, but that would've taken me forever to write, which alone is why it took me a while to get this scene up, so I just went for this small scene originally intedned for the fic.

Scene number: 5
Scene name: Bubbles, Boats, and Yogurt?! Oh, My!
Featuring Clips From:
"The Big Day" (unfinished Douglas-Z fic)
"Bubblestand"

Patrick: Don't you remember, SpongeBob? That was when you got your driver's license.

CLIP FROM THE BIG DAY

SpongeBob was siting in his recliner as Patrick paced on the floor. They were in SpongeBob's giant library from Boating School and Something Smells.

Patrick: SpongeBob, you've taken that driving test exactly 1,000,203 times! How can you keep failing over and over and over again?
SpongeBob: I don't know, Patrick. Once I get behind the wheel, my entire mind melts and everything just goes crazy.
Patrick: Hmmmm. Maybe a book will keep that brain in shape.

He skimmed through some books on the shelf.

Patrick: Hmmm, "Boat Driving for Dunces", "Driving the Easy Way", "Rules of the Road", ah, here we go!

He dropped a children's book on Spongey's lap. It read, "The Yogurt Book" by Dr. Moose and had a picture of a hand holding a styrofoam cup of strawberry-flavored yogurt.

SpongeBob: "The Yogurt Book" by Dr. Moose? How will this help me?
Patrick: It's a metaphorical message.
SpongeBob: Meta-who-tical?
Patrick: You see, SpongeBob, the hand is you.
SpongeBob: The hand...is me?
Patrick: The yogurt in the cup is your motor skills.
SpongeBob: My motor skills?
Patrck: That styrofoam cup is the barrier that keeps the yogurt isolated from your soul.
SpongeBob: My soul?
Patrick: All you need to do is learn is learn how to rip apart that cup and unleash the driver within you! Come on, I'll help you practice.

He held up a cup of yogurt.

SpongeBob: So...all I need to do is break the cup...

He ripped apart a half of the cup, causing the yogurt to start to drip from Patrick's hand.

SpongeBob: (building up energy) ...and then grab my inner driving soul...

He then splat it onto a figurine of Mrs. Puff sitting on the table.

SpongeBob: ...and unleash it all over Mrs. Puff!!!
Patrick: Yeah!
SpongeBob: Yeah! I feel great!

END CLIP

SpongeBob: I don't remember anything about yogurt and my "inner driver".
Patrick: How can you not remember?! Is there something wrong with your memory too? What do you remember anyway?!
SpongeBob: Well...I remember that time I showed you my bubble-blowing technique.

CLIP FROM BUBBLESTAND

SpongeBob: Okay Patrick, it's all in the technique!

He performed tha technique as he explained it.

SpongeBob: First go like this, spin around. Stop! Double take three times! One, two three. Then pelvic thrust! (starts thrusting around) Whooooooo, whooooooo. Stop on your right foot, don't forget it! Now it's time to bring it around town. (brings it around town) Bring-it-a-round-town. (starts making weird movements whilst changing shape several times) Then you do this, then this, and this, then this, then that, then this and that, and then...

He then blew three bubbles, one in the shape of a duck, and two in the shape of ducklings. Each one quacked as it popped.

Patrick: Oooooh.

SpongeBob then blew a cube, and then a caterpillar. Patrick laughed as the caterpillar bubble stated to split and pop one by one.

Patrick: Ahahaha!

SpongeBob blew a giant bubble of a tugboat, which emitted a loud foghorn sound as it popped. Cut over to Squidward.

Squidward: Huh?

He shook his clarinet, thinking it the source of the sound.

SpongeBob: And now... with two hands!

He inhaled and then blew a bubble of a giant elephant. Circus music played as Patrick laughed.

Patrick: It's a giraffe!

He continued to laugh even as the bubble floated into Squidward's window and popped, emitting a large elephant sound.

END CLIP

The screen went to black.

Narrator: We will be right back with So It's Come to This: A SpongeBob SquarePants Clip Show after this boring commerical break.

*goes to commercials*

Next scene name: A Memory Or Two Up His Sleeve!
May not be suitable for: Those who didn't understand Patrick's explanation of television continuity in that previous scene.

Notice how the characters display no recognition of memories from unfinished fics. This is taken from the EEnE episode The Goold Ole' Ed, where every time a clip from an "episode that never was" is remembered, the other Eds just seem confused about it.

Stinkoman 20X6

Scene number: 6
Scene name: A Memory Or Two Up His Sleeve!
Featuring Clips From:
"Born to Be Wild"
"Atlantis Squarepantis"
"Naughty Nautical Neighbors"
"The Idiot Box"
"Good Neighbors"

Squidward was watching the Bikini Bottom Shopping Channel on his TV.

Squidward: Oh yay, they're selling it now!
Announcer: Today, the Bikini Bottom Shopping Channel proudly presents this rare purpleback leather couch!
Squidward: That's a really comfy-looking couch...
Announcer: You can order this soft couch extoardinare right now if you dial the following number...

The rest was drowned out by SpongeBob's and Patrick's laughing.

Squidward: (turning off the TV) Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Back at the pineapple home, the two continued laughing until Stevie walked on-screen slurping a soda. He had a piece of toiletpaper stuck on his shoe.

Stevie: Hey guys, I'm back!
Patrick: (to SpongeBob) Told ya.

There was a knock on the door. Squidward bust in.

Squidward: SpongeBob, can't you be quiet and not annyoing for even one second?!
SpongeBob: DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, Squidward. We're just looking through the old photo album. Remember all the good times we used to share, Squidward?
Squidward: What good times? We never shared any good times! In fact, I can name a few[/] occasions where we shared bad and annoying times!

CLIP MONTAGE

CLIP FROM BORN TO BE WILD

Squidward: (to SpongeBob) Has it ever crossed your mind that you may be getting worked up over NOTHING?!
SpongeBob: Squidward, when have I ever been known to overreact?

MONTAGE
SpongeBob: (running over to Squidward) Squidward! We're out of napkins!!! (starts crying) OUT OF NAPKINS!!!
---
SpongeBob pounded on Squidward's door. He answered.

SpongeBob: Squidward! I accidentally removed a "Do Not Remove By Penalty of Law" tag off my mattress! Hide me! HIDE ME!!!
---
The screen was completely black.

SpongeBob: Squidward! Squidward, I've gone blind!!! *Squidward turns the light on* Oh. Thanks, Squidward.
END MONTAGE

Squidward: SpongeBob, you always overreact to everything! One of your many annoying traits.
SpongeBob: (gasps) Me, annoying? DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, right.

CLIP FROM ATLANTIS SQUAREPANTIS[sup]1[/sup]

SpongeBob: Hey, Squidward? Are in Atlantis yet?
Squidward: No!
SpongeBob: How about now?
SpongeBob: Now?
SpongeBob: Now?
Squidward: NO! And do you know how I know that?
SpongeBob: How?

We cut outside to see the van just standing in the road.

Squidward: Because the van hasn't moved yet!
SpongeBob: Ohhhhhhhhh. (pause) Are we in Atlantis yet, Squidward?

CLIP FROM NAUGHTY NAUTICAL NEIGHBORS

Squidward: (takes out a bottle of soda) Well, how about some soda, guys? (Spongebob shows him his glass)
SpongeBob: Yes, please! (Squidward gives him some soda) Thanks, friend. (flicks Squidward's nose)
Patrick: How about some for your best friend? (SpongeBob gets the soda instead of Patrick)
SpongeBob: Thanks, best friend! (drinks)
Patrick: Can I have some now, buddy?
SpongeBob: Wait, I need some more! (pours SpongeBob another glass)
Patrick: I still didnt get any! (SpongeBob gives Patrick his soda)
SpongeBob: There ya go. More please! (Squidward fills his glass as SpongeBob drinks it really fast)
Patrick: (shows Squidward his glass) Squidward!
SpongeBob: (shows Squidward his glass) Squidward!
Patrick: (shows Squidward his glass) Hey, Squidward!
Patrick: (shows Squidward his glass) Squidward! (shows Squidward his glass again but it's still full) Hey, Squidward!
Squidward: Patrick, your glass is full.
Patrick: Oh, yeah.
SpongeBob & Patrick: (both show Squidward their glass) Squidward!
Squidward: Sorry, boys, Im all out of pop. Im gonna go get some more. (walks away)

CLIP FROM THE IDIOT BOX

SpongeBob: Welcome aboard, Squidward! Youve just set sail on the S.S...(makes a rainbow with his hands)...Imagination. Where our only destination is fantastic adventure! Where do you want to go first?
Squidward: Dont mind me, Im just here to observe.
SpongeBob: But, Squidward, dont you see? Waiting and watching? Thats not what the box is all about! Its about...(makes a rainbow with his hands)...imagination.
Squidward: (shakes away the "rainbow") All right, fine! Take me to Robot Pirate Island! I want to arm wrestle with cowboys on the moon! Just do it so I can get back and watch TV!
Spongebob: Ok, Squidward! Robot Pirate Island it is!

SB and Patrick both closed their eyes and started making pirate and robot noises, such as "Bee-boo-boop" and "Ahoy, matey!" and then snickering.

Squidward: Why wont this thing turn on? (punches the box) All right, fine. If you dont want to show me, I dont care! (climbs out of the box) Ive got better things to do than pace the floor wondering how you two work this thing.
*cut to inside his house*
Squidward: (pacing the floor) How do those two work that thing? Theres got to be a secret button or a switch or something! I mean, listen to that! (hears more-realistic robot and pirate clashing noises from the box) Now that sounds like Robot Pirate Island!

CLIP FROM GOOD NEIGHBORS

Squidward: Ah, I almost forgot. (grabs a box of bon-bons) Bon-bons. Hello there, heavensville wonder. Take me on a chocolate vacation.

As he ate one, SpongeBob and Patrick rose up from behind the couch making noises. They both wore red fuzzys. Squidward spit out his chocolate in shock.

SpongeBob and Patrick: By the all seeing eye, ye are worthy. We are not.
Squidward: What are you two idiots doing?
Patrick: Secret ritual.
SpongeBob: To inaugurate you as President!
Squidward: Me? President of Bikini Bottom?! I knew the people would come to their senses.
Patrick: No, silly! Not the President of Bikini Bottom! Even better!
Squidward: Better?
SpongeBob: You're the president of The Secret Royal Order of the Good Neighbor Lodge.
Squidward: The what? Is this some stupid club you two made up?
(Spongebob and Patrick laugh)
Patrick: Maybe. (they continue laughing)
Spongebob: It's a secret. (they continue laughing)

END CLIP MONTAGE

SpongeBob and Patrick were still snickering.

Patrick: Good times.
Squdiward: Grrrrrrrrr! Fine! (walking out) Do whatever you want, just as long as it's quiet!! (slams the door behind him)
Stevie: What's his problem?
*SpongeBob shrugs*

BTTNS.

Next scene: Jellyfishin' Fun!
May not be suitable for: Those who don't enjoy the jellyfishing episodes.

[sup]1[/sup]That scene always confused me, cause I remember seeing it in the commercials, and yet it was never in the actual episode.

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
"That scene always confused me, cause I remember seeing it in the commercials, and yet it was never in the actual episode."

I reckon that was a bit like those "Foe-gotton Years" things. Or maybe it's a deleted scene, or something.
Anyway, that was a good scene.

Stinkoman 20X6

Scene number: 7
Scene name: Jellyfishin' Fun!
Featuring Clips From:
"Jellyfishing"
"Dennis's Final Strike" (unreleased Douglas-Z fic)
"The Pink Purloiner"
"Curse of the Were-Jellyfish" (unreleased Douglas-Z fic)

Patrick flipped through the pages.

Patrick: Jellyfishing pictures...jellyfishing pictures...jellyfishing pictures...WHAT'S WITH ALL THE JELLYFISHING PICTURES?!!?
SpongeBob: Patrick, this is the Jellyfishing section of the book! Nine whole pages of nothing but the fun times we shared while jellyfishing!
Patrick: Oh, yeah, I remember...

CLIP MONTAGE

CLIP FROM JELLYFISHING

Patrick: I think we'd better show him how it's done.

SpongeBob and Patrick raised their nets and started humming notes from the classic waltz "On the Beuatiful Blue Danube".

SpongeBob: ♪Da da da da dum!♪[sup]1[/sup]

The music played as they began stepping.

SpongeBob: ♪Da da da da dum!♪

He popped out from behind a rock as Patrick attempted to catch a jellyfish.

SpongeBob: (manlier voice) ♪Da da da da dum!♪
Patrick: (after stumbling) ♪Da da da da dum!♪
Jellyfish: (buzzing along) ♪Bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt!♪

SpongBob and Patrick circled around, continuing their attempts to capture the jellyfish.

SpongeBob and Patrick: ♪Da dadadadadum!♪
SpongeBob: (humming the concluding notes) ♪Da da da, da da da, da da da da dum!♪

Their attempted concluded in stumbling defeat whilst they were stung repeatedly by the jellyfish.

CLIP FROM DENNIS'S FINAL STRIKE

SpogneBob and Patrick happily walked through the Jellyfish Fields carrying their nets. SpongeBob also had his safety glasses on.

SpongeBob: Look at the jellyfish float, Patrick. So gracefully, and peacefully. Like a gentle song on the piano.
Patrick: I'm hungry.
SpongeBob: Patience, Patrick, for I packed ourselves a lunch of delights in the trunk!
Patrick: Mmmmm....trunk monkey food.

Just then, Dennis the Hitman from the movie, hiding behind a rock, grabbed SpongeBob, and pulled him back.

SpongeBob: (from behind the rock) Wait! Stop! YOUR HANDS ARE COLD!

Dennis then stepped out, wearing SpongeBob's tiny tight-fitting clothes and safety googles.

Dennis: I feel ridiculous, but it'll be so worth it.

He then glued two breath mints underneath his lip to mimic SpongeBob's buck teeth, and put on a SpongeBob head-mask, similar to the one Patrick wore in Dandy Sandy Candy.

He walked over to Patrick and breathed in a small amount of helium to make his voice sound as squeaky as SpongeBpb's, yet his voice actually came of as strongly ressemblent to the Itchy and Scratchy scharacters from The Simpsons.

Dennis: (in his Itchy and Scratchy-like voice) So, Patrico[sup]2[/sup], I mean Patrick or whatever it is he calls you, how about we continue walking and do whatever it is you and I usually do here?
Patrick: (turning around) Hey SpongeBob, you seem...diferent, somehow.
Dennis: (nervous) Different? Me? Nope! I'm just as SpongeBob...ish as I always am!
Patrick: I know! You got a haircut!
Dennis: (bald; losing the helium voice) Uhh...yeah. A haircut! That's right! I got a haircut!
Patrick: Looks nice.
Dennis: Thanks.

They stopped walking.

Patrick: So...? Aren't ya gonna set out the picnic blanket, SpongeBob?
Dennis: Picnic blanket? Um, um, yeah! Right! The uh...picnic blanket! Let's see...

He searched in his back pocket and pulled out a stained dish rag with a hole in it. He laid it out on the ground and Patrick and Dennis cramped onto it.

Patrick: Ahhh...how relaxing.
Dennis: (squished) Tell...me about it...

A jellyfish swam by.

Patrick: Well?
Dennis: Well what?
Patrick: Where's the picnic food? You said you packed it in the trunk.
Dennis: Picnic food? trunk? Umm...right. I'll...go...get it.

He stuck his hand in his pants and felt around before he finally unearthed a squished and rotten tuna clam sandwhich with mold collecting on it. He handed it to Patrick.

Patrick: Oh, boy! Mold! My favorite!

He then ate the sandwhich.

CLIP FROM THE PINK PURLOINER

The bus stopped at Jellyfish Fields. SpongeBob and Patrick walked out.

SpongeBob: You know, Patrick, the Jellyfish Migration is my favorite time of year! For three whole days, jellyfish from around the globe gather to one spot to share "jelly secrets". *gaps*

A blue jellyfish with a spiky mohawk-like crest swam by.

SpongeBob: Patrick, look! A blue crested blaster! I've never seen one before! They're really rare.

A pinkish jellyfish swam by squirting water.

SpongeBob: And a speckled squirter!

An orange jellyfish with fist-shaped tentacles jumped by.

SpongeBob: A two-fisted jumper!

Next was a yellow jellyfish with a harpoon-shaped tentacle.

SpongeBob: And a golden-throated stinger!
Golden-throated stinger: (singing opera) La la la la la la la!
SpongeBob: (turns to Patrick) Oh, this year's migration is gonna be a big one!

A huge shadow started to blanket them.

Patrick: (pointing up) Uh, SpongeBob?

They turned around to see hundreds of different varient jellyfish all gathered behind them. "On the Beautiful Blue Danube" played throughout the rest of the scene.

SpongeBob: This looks like a job for Ol' Reliable!

He pulled out the blue box from which contained Ol Reliable from Nature Pants.

He put on his safety glasses and started going on a jellyfish capturing montage. Meanwhile Patrick, with his plain and simple net, was having difficulty cpaturing even one jellyfish. After his attempts failed, the jellyfish proceeded to sting him in the butt. In the end, SpongeBob finally captures the pesky jellyfish while watching the sunset.

END CLIP MONTAGE

SpongeBob: Ahhhh...yeah.
Patrick: We haven't jellyfished in quite a while now.
SpongeBob: I know.[sup]3[/sup]

They then turned to Stevie, who was staring into space.

SpongeBob: Stevie?
Stevie: (snapping back) Huh? Wha- Oh, hi! Your clips were getting so boring, that I near-died of boredom, so naturally, my life started flashing before my eyes. While it was flashing, it made me think of an old memory you guys and I shared, back when I was a wee jellyfish...

CLIP FROM CURSE OF THE WERE-JELLYFISH

SpongeBob and Patrick stood against the door of a fence in their blue Anti-Pesto uniforms.

SpongeBob: (whispering) Alright Patrick, we gotta go low-key here.
Patrick: Low-key?
SpongeBob: Low-key.
Patrick: Low-key. Gotcha, buddy.

He pulled out a small golden key and turned it lowly in the keyhole, causing it to fall off the door.

Patrick: Oops.
SpongeBob: Not...that kind of "low-key", Patrick. Let's just go with Plan B: Screwball.
Patrick: Oh yeah?! Well, you're an egghead!
SpongeBob: Patrick, it's just a pun.
Patrick: A pun on what?

He pulled out a screwdriver.

SpongeBob: Screwdriver!
Patrick: Ohhhh...I don't get it.

He unscrewed the screws off the hinges of the door. Patrick then pushed it open and bagged the creature in the garden.

SpongeBob: (running into the garden) Bingo! Steady, Patrick! Steady!

Patrick got dragged around by the bagged creature until it started to run towards Spongey.

SpongeBob: To me! To me!

He grabbed the bagged creature with a small device and lifted the bag off. It was Stevie/No-Name in his jellyfish-form from Jellyfish Hunter.

END CLIP

Stevie: Good times, good times...

SpongeBob and Patrick both stared at him in puzzlement.

SpongeBob: What are you...talking about?
Patrick: Low-key? Screwball?
Stevie: Aw, whizzers on you guys.

Next scene name: Tis the Season!
May not be suitable for: Obviously, this entire fic won't fully appeal to those who haven't seen most, if not all of the episodes from the (actual) show, excluding the movie.

[sup]1[/sup]I intentionally didn't italize SpongeBob and Patrick "Da da dum"'s, since they weren't physically, but rather humming to the tune.
[sup]2[/sup]My tribute to SpongeBobRocksMan's fanfic, "Mr. SquarePants's Holiday".
[sup]3[/sup]A little reference to the diminishing appearance of jellyfishing in the show. In fact, I think The Pink Purloiner was the most recent episode to feature any instances of jellyfishing.

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Woo! This is great! I recognized that last line in that scene from Shrek 2!

Stinkoman 20X6

Scene number: 8
Scene name: Tis the Season!
Featuring Clips From:
"Fools in April"
"Like Father, Like Son" (unreleased Douglas-Z fic)
Code:
"Christmas Who?"
"Bubble Buddy"

Patrick was now fast asleep.

SpongeBob: Patrick? Hello?
Stevie: Do you ever wonder what Patrick dreams about?
SpongeBob: No. Why? Do you?
Stevie: Nah. I was just curious as to whether you did.

We cut to Patrick's mind to see he was dreaming of a clip.

CLIP FROM FOOLS IN APRIL

Squidward: *puts a heating pad on his head and dials for the Krusty Krab* Mr. Krabs, I can't come in today. I caught something terrible.
Mr Krabs: (on the phone with Squidward) What'd you catch?
Squidward: I caught sight of the calendar.

We see SpongeBob standing next to Mr. Krabs, snickering.

Mr Krabs: Oh, hold on Squidward, there's someone here to see you. He says he's from the Barnacle Bay Art Museum and he wants to honor you as artist of the month.

Squidward immediately dashed into the office with an artists' uniform.

Squidward: I have arrived.

SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs were laughing.

Squidward: What's so funny? Where's the art dealer?

They continued laughing.

Mr Krabs: You just missed him.
SpongeBob: Yeah, but he told us to tell you...
Squidward: Tell me what?
SpongeBob: (whispering in Squidwar'ds ear) He told me to tell you...April Fools.

END CLIP

SpongeBob: (nudging Patrick) Patrick! Patrick, wake up!
Stevie: I know what'll wake him up! A memory!
SpongeBob: A memory?
Stevie: Not just any memory. A Father's Day memory!
SpongeBob: Father's Day?

CLIP FROM LIFE FATHER, LIKE SON

Narrator: Ah, it is Father Day's in Bikini Bottom.

A calendar reading "Sunday, June 18th 2017 Father's Day"1 hung on the side of a building.

Narrator: Fathers and sons everywhere are celebrating.

We see a father and son playing catch. But then, the son threw the ball too hard, and it hit the father's crotch.

Father: OHHH!! (weakly) Good...throw, son.
Son: Yay!

We then see Pearl and Mr. Krabs dancing together at a disco stage. Mr. Krabs was in his same 90's-style outfit from The Original Fry Cook, minus the hairdo and fake sideburns. Pearl was in her "Bride of Frankenstein" costume from Scaredy Pants. Mr. Krabs was straining a smile. His eyes were bloodshot.

Pearl: Hey, dad?
Mr. Krabs: (gritting his teeth) Yes, Pearl?
Pearl: You're embarrassing me again.

We then see Patrick holding a rock. He was laughing uncontrollably, similar to his uncontrollable laughing from Bubblestand.

Patrick: Good throw, dad!

He tosses the rock. In seconds, it was tossed back to him, giving him a balck eye and popping out two of his teeth. He then continued laughing, albeit slightly weaker.

Patrick: You would've made a good ball player, pa!

He tosses the rock again. It zoomed out to show that Patrick was simply tossing the rock onto a trampoline, which then bounced it back to him. This time, it knocked him unconcious. After a few seconds of silence, he continued his uncontrollable laughing. SpongeBob and Patrick's actual dad Horace from I'm With Stupid and Best Friends Forever and Ever watched from Squidward's yard.

SpongeBob: Should we tell him?
Horace: He'll figure it out eventually.

END CLIP

Stevie was speaking eerily whilst waving his arms in Patrick's fave.

Stevie: (speaking eerily) And they all lived miserably ever after with a black eye and knocked out teeth...Oooooohhh...
SpongeBob: Okay, first of all, the only thing you're succeeding in is giving him nightmares. And second of all, your memory is something to be questioned. You remember things that never happened.
Stevie: Why don't you say that to my butt?!

He turned around and started to pull his pants down before SpongeBob stopped him.

SpongeBob: Um, Stevie? You already did that in Once Bitten 2, and I really don't want this show to get a TV PG rating.

Just then, Patrick snapped awake.

Patrick: SPONGEBOB!!! STEVIE!!!
Stevie: (falling off the couch in fright) AAH!
Patrick: An eerie voice just made me dream of a couple memories!

Stevie got back on the ocuh and grinned at SpongeBob with a "Ha-ha-you-were-wrong-and-I-was-right" face.

Patrick: Tis the season for dreaming up some holiday memories!

CLIP MONTAGE

CLIP FROM CHRISTMAS WHO?

Citizen of Bikini Bottom:
Oh, Santa's comin' tonight tonight!
Santa's comin' tonight tonight!

SpongeBob: C'mon everybody. Let's sing till Santa gets here.

Citizen of Bikini Bottom:
Oh, Santa's comin' tonight tonight!
Santa's comin'...

*cut to next morning*

Citizens of Bikini Bottom: (exhausted)
Santa's comin' tonight tonight...
Santa's comin' tonight tonight...

Guy: Hey, where's Santa?
SpongeBob: Uh, he should be here any minute. ♪Santa's comin' tonight, tonight. Santa's comin' tonight.
*all the citizens start booing him*
Citizens: Oh, c'mon. Enough of this. (everyone argues)
Citizen Fish: Thanks for the lies, Mr Fairytale. Let's go waste our time somewhere else.
SpongeBob: (as they're all walking away) Hey, guys, where's your Christmas Spirit? He's just running late.
Patrick: He probably just stopped for a snack. Fat guys get hungry right?
SpongeBob: Yeah!

They continued to wait until they got really exhausted. A jellyfish jar landed on SpongeBob's head and broke, leaving the jellyfish to fly away.

Patrick: Never trust a genie.

He walked away slumpingly, followed by a nearby snowman.

CLIP FROM BUBBLE BUDDY

Narrator: Everyday is a holiday for SpongeBob, even if he has to make one up.

SpongeBob jumped out of his bed, dressed as a red-bearded viking.

SpongeBob: Hey, everybody! It's Leif Erikson Day! Hyinda-dinga-bergen!

He pulled out an oar from his sheets and rowed his ebd over to Patrick's house, where he set anchor.

SpongeBob: (knocking on Patrick's rock) Ahoy, Patrick! It's Leif Erikson Day!

Patrick's rock opened up with a giant note on the inside.

SpongeBob: There's a note.

"SpongeBob, went to get more giant papEr uHHHH...Patrick

P.S. HaPPy LEif Ericsson DaY "Yerda-hinger-digger""

SpongeBob: (as his horns drop down) Aww. So much for that. (takes off his costume) Maybe Sandy will play with me!

END CLIP MONTAGE

Stevie: (turning to SpongeBob) See? I told you I had the power to control people's dreams with an eerie voice.

SpongeBob slammed the book itno Stevie's face, flattening it.

SpongeBob: Can we get back to the photo album now?

BTTNS.

Next scene name: Greetings from Atlantis!
May not be suitable for: Obviously, this entire fic won't fully appeal to those who haven't seen most, if not all of the episodes from the (actual) show, excluding the movie.

[sup]1[/sup]I did some Internet research and found out that June 18th will indeed be Father's Day in 2017. See now that's just going the extra mile.

Stinkoman 20X6

Get ready. Now you're about to see a clip from the MOVIE.

UPDATE: After this, there'll be three scenes left (four if you count the bonus material afterwards).
Scene number: 9
Scene name: The SpongeBob Squarepants Movie Clip!
Featuring a Clip From:
"The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie"

SpongeBob: (opening up the album) And there's that memory of when we saved the town with the help of rock n' roll.
Patrick: Aah, yes. That adventure was so epic, it was made into a feature film.

CLIP FROM THE SPONGEBOB SQAUREPANTS MOVIE

SpongeBob: I guess you're right, Plankton. I am just a kid.
Plankton: Of course, I'm right. Okay, Neptune, time to kill...
SpongeBob: And you know, I've been through a lot in the past 6 days, 5 minutes, 27 seconds, and if I've learned anything during that time, it's that you are who you are.
Plankton: That's right...okay, Neptune, time to...
SpongeBob: And no amount of mermaid magic...(Mindy pouts)...or managerial promotions...(Mr. Krabs stands there, whistling in the wind)...or some other third thing, can make me anything more then what I really am inside. A kid.
Plankton: That's great. Now get back against the wall.
SpongeBob: (over the loudspeaker) But that's okay!
Plankton: Huh? What's going on?
SpongeBob: 'Cause I did what everyone said a kid couldn't do! I made it to Shell City, and I beat the Cyclops, and I rode the Hasselhoff, and I brought the crown back!
Plankton: (running over) Alright, we get the point!

Artifical fog and colored lights started to surround the area.

SpongeBob: So yeah, I'm a kid, and I'm also a goofball, and a wing nut, and a Knucklehead McSpazzetron!
Plankton: (responding to the fog) What? (coughing) What's going on here?
SpongeBob: But most of all, I'm...
Plankton: Okay, settle down.
SpongeBob: I'm...
Plankton: Take it easy...
SpongeBob: I'm...
Plankton: What the scallop?!

SpongeBob: (sudden heavy rock voice) ♪I'M A GOOFY GOOBER♪

ROCK!

Plankton was flown way abck, crashing into the wall.

SpongeBob: ♪YOU'RE A GOOFY GOOBER♪

ROCK!

It then zoomed out to a clay Earth.

SpongeBob: (on top of the Earth) ♪WE'RE ALL GOOFY GOOBERS!♪

He then hitched a ride on an alien's spaceship as the clay Earth turned into a clay-animated SpongeBob head.

SpongeBob: ♪GOOFY GOOFY GOOBER GOOBER!♪

ROCK!

Put your toys away
Well, all I gotta say
When you tell me not to play,
I say NO WAY!

NO WAY!

No, no, no, no way!♪[sup]1[/sup]

I'm a kid, you say
When you say I'm a kid
I say say it again, and then I say THANKS!

*Patrick is seen dancing in fishnet throngs*

THANKS!

Thank you very much!

So if you're thinking,
That you'd like to be like me
Go ahead and try,
The kid inside will set you free!

*starts singing in gibberish*

I'm a Goofy Goober!

*image of a rock appears on-screen* ROCK!

SpongeBob continued singing as Plankton climbed out from the wall.

Plankton: What's happening? Huh?!

SpongeBob was showing off some pop dance moves.

Plankton: His dance moves are impressive, but I'm in control! (puts on the headphones) Seize him!

The enslaved citizens started to head for SpongeBob, holding their arms out.

Enslaved Citizens: All hail Plankton! All hail Plankton!
SpongeBob: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

He then blew them all out, rising into the air. He was now holding a Goofy Goober-style electric guitar and dressed as a magician. Plankton's and even Mr. Krabs's pupils followed SpongeBob's upward movements.

Patrick: Woo!

The ends of the GG guitar now started to glow blue. he used it to zap one of the slaves, breaking off his bucket helmet.

Freed Slave: (feeling his head) I'm free. I've been freed!
Plankton: Huh?

SpongeBob continued to zap slaves, breaking their helmets off as well.

Plankton: NOOOOOO!!!

He then spun around, zapping in random directions, freeing entire rows of slaves.

Plankton: My precious helmets‼

He then started freeing some of his friends, including Squidward, Mrs. Puff, Sandy, and Gary.

Squidward: Ah!
Mrs. Puff: Oh!
Sandy: Yee-haw!
Gary: Meow.

He then zapped the attena on the top of the Krusty Krab 2, inevetably freeing everyone else in Bikini Bottom working on the statues outside. Inside, all the deizens were now jamming along to the music.

Plankton: His chops are too righteous! The helmets can't handle this level of rock n' roll! Karen, do something! Karen?

Karen was busy being carried throughout the crowd. Plankton got steamed.

Plankton: Alright, that's the last straw. Neptune, I command you to...

Before he could finish, Neptune's helmet was broken off by SpongeBob. Mindy handed him his crown.

Mindy: Here ya go, daddy.
Plankton: I'd...better get out of here.

He tried to exit out the door, but was stopped by several people that came rushing in the door.

Scooter: Look, it's the wizard who saved us!
Plankton: Out of my way, fools!

But then, he was stomped on by the many people that came rushing in, screaming as this was happening.

BLACKOUT TRANSITION

SpongeBob: You know, when you and I are together, it's almost always a recipe for chaotic disaster.
*very long pause*
Patrick: (suddenly with a stern face) What's that supposed to mean? :P

Next scene name: Violence Solves EVERYTHING!
May not be suitable for: Those who don't like it when the tension gets hot. :shiftyninja:

[sup]1[/sup]I'd imagine that if this were an actual episode, they'd change "freaking" to "no, no" like they did in the soundtrack.

Mothra

Billy Bighands
I'm forced to compliment, but I actually read this, so I am glad to say it is wonderful at its current stage. But...
May not be suitable for: Those who don't like it when the tension gets hot. :shiftyninja:
That makes me think....odd, naughty thoughts..

Stinkoman 20X6

Wow, Mothra. I don't think I've ever seen you comment on one of my non-Random Adventures fics before. O_o

Scene number: 10
Scene name: Violence Solves EVERYTHING!
Featuring Clips From:
"The Fry Cook Games"
"Rock-a-Bye-Bivalve"
"Naughty Nautical Neighbors"
"Life of Crime"

SpongeBob: What do you mean by that, Patrick?
Patrick: You know, we've fought with each other many times. Just enough for me to question our friendship!
SpongeBob: Patrick, let's not get into a fight here.
Stevie: Oh, go ahead! I like watching fights! I also like engaging in fights too! Although usually, I can never find anyone to fight with due to my calm nature, so most often, I end up fighting with myself. I know, I must be a real loser, right? Wait, did I just call myself a loser? Wow, that was so rude of me! I have absolutely no respect for myself! (raises fist) Ohh, I gotta teach myself a LESSON!

He then punched himself, sending himself flying offscreen. We heard more punching noises as the scene progressed.

Patrick: You know, Stevie's got a point. (dramatic angle over SB) Violence solves EVERYTHING!

Patrick packed his fists together repeatedly as his shadow loomed over Spongey.

SpongeBob: (grabbing the album) Patrick, let's not do anything hasty...

Patrick threw a fast punch. SpongeBob immediately sheilded himself with the album. The impact of Patrick's punch caused pictures to fly everywhere.

A few of them landed on Patrick. He grabbed them all and looked at them.

Patrick: Ah-hah!

He flashed the four pictures in SpongeBob's face. Coincedentally, they were all pictures of Sponge and Pat fighting, verbally and physically.

- SpongeBob and Patrick "bun wrestling" from The Fry Cook Games
- SpongeBob dumping Patrick's donuts and ice cream sundae all over him from Rock-a-Bye-Bivalve
- Patrick angrilly bubbles to SpongeBob from Naughty Nautical Neighbors
- SpongeBob with "Patrick's" chocolate bar from Life of Crime as Patrick yells at him

Patrick: Take a look at just a sample of our many physical and verbal confontations!

CLIP MONTAGE

CLIP FROM THE FRY COOK GAMES

The two dived at each other, screaming, until they collided. They spun around several times until they ended up wrestling with themselves. Once they realized this, Patrick got on top of SpongeBob's back.

Patrick: Forget the Chum Bucket! This is personal!

He took off SpongeBob's shoe and started licking his foot. SpongeBob screamed. They spun around again and now, SpongeBob's on his somach. He took a pencil and struggingly erased "Pat" from Patrick's Chum Bucket nametag.

Patrick: GAAAAHHHHHH!!!! (standing up) My name's not...RICK!!!

He dove into SpongeBob until they were now arm to arm.

SpongeBob: I don't like you!
Patrick: I don't like you more!
SpongeBob: I never liked you!
Patrick: I a thousand times never liked you!
SpongeBob: Pink!
Patrick: Yellow!

They continued to fight until their pants ripped and then dropped, revealing their yellow and pink tighty-whities.

CLIP FROM ROCK-A-BYE-BIVALVE

SpongeBob: By the way, you forgot your briefcase!

He opened up Patrick's briefcase revealing it contained nothing more then an cie cream sundae and several donuts. He dumepd the briefcase's contents all over Patrick.

Patrick: Oh, so this is the thanks I get for working overtime.
SpongeBob: OVERTIME?!!?
*they both start arguing indistinctively*
"Yeah, overtime!"
"Yeah, you're working. That's the kind of work you're doing!"
"Never!"

They were interrupted by Junior's chirping.

Patrick: Theres that stupid noise again!

CLIP FROM NAUGHTY NAUTICAL NEIGHBORS

SpongeBob: (whsipering into bubble) Patrick, youre my best friend in the whole neighborhood.

The bubble floated over but was kicked out by Squidward's souffl bubble, which then floated over to Patrick.

Squidward Bubble: Patrick, you are the dumbest idiot it has ever been my misfortune to know.

Patrick frowned then sends a bubble over to SpongeBob.

Patrick Bubble: Do you really think that, SpongeBob?
SpongeBob: (whispering into the bubble) Of course, Patrick. Anyone with eyes can see that.

The bubble was sent to Patrick. Patrick then sent another one over.

Patrick Bubble: Yeah? Well I think youre ugly. (another bubble comes over and pops) Yellow is ugly!

He then sent smaller bubbles, each blowing a raspebrry.

SpongeBob: (whipsering into the bubble) Patrick, what are you talking about?

The bubble was sent over. Squidward then sent his bubble over.

Squidward Bubble: SpongeBob, I no longer wish to know you. (SpongeBob gasps) You give bottom dwellers a bad name.

Squidward then started sending even more.

"If I had a dollar for every brain you dont have, Id have one dollar."
"Hey Patrick, I heard there was a job opening down at the pet shop...as some newspaper!"

Patrick: (standing up) Well that makes you a big dummy, you dummy!
SpongeBob: (standing up) Yeah, well that means that, uhh...so are you!
Patrick: Well, youre a turkey!

Squidward came out with his lawn chair and souffl.

SpongeBob: Whats that?
Patrick: Its what you are!
SpongeBob: Well youre a bigger one!
Patrick: Well youre still yellow! And you know what else is yellow?
SpongeBob: What?
Patrick: You are!
SpongeBob: Oh yeah? Well it doesnt matter what you call me, cause I never wanna see you again anyway!

SpongeBob angrilly stormed back into his house.

SpongeBob: Aww, tarter sauce!

He slammed the door. Squidward then turned to Patrick, who also stormed angrilly into his rock. He slammed his rock down, eventually making the room and himself accordion-like.

CLIP FROM LIFE OF CRIME

Patrick: A-ha!
SpongeBob: What?
Patrick: (gets back up) You stole my candy bar!
SpongeBob: (confused) No, I didn't!
Patrick: Oh, so that's how it's it, huh? Once a thief, always a thief!
SpongeBob: You ate yours. (pointing to his) This is mine.
Patrick: You took my only food! (pan down to his huge stomach) Now I'm gonna starve.
SpongeBob: (holding his candy bar out) Here, Patrick. Just have half of mine.
Patrick: Yours?! You mean mine!
SpongeBob: Do you want it or what?
Patrick: I don't want it unless you admit you took it.
SpongeBob: This is my candy bar!
Patrick: Liar liar, plants for hire!
SpongeBob: It's "pants on fire", Patrick.
Patrick: Well you would know...liar.
SpongeBob: Well, if you're gonna be that way, I'll eat it myself!
Patrick: You'd better not.

SpongeBob unwrapped the candy bar.

Patrick: I'm warning you!

SpongeBob slowly started to carry the bar to his mouth.

Patrick: Don't!

His tongue started to approach the bar.

Patrick: STOP IT!

SpongeBob started to chomp it with his teeth.

Patrick: OHH!

He now unraveled it with his teeth, resulting in a scream of rage from Patrick. SpongeBob was now sliding it through his earlobes resulting in a squeaky sound as Patrick covered his ears in terror. SpongeBob now licked it like a dog, resulting in more screams of fury.

Patrick: OHHHHHH!!!!!!!

SpongeBob finally slid it in his mouth, chewed slowly, and swallowed.

END CLIP MONTAGE

SpongeBob: Patrick, we don't always fight.
Patrick: Yeah, not always. Just for about 81.6% percent of the first five seasons!
SpongeBob: Patrick, that's totally inaccurate.
Patrick: Oh, yeah?! (raises fist) I'll show ya inaccurate!
SpongeBob: *lets out a Homer-like scream as he raises the bent album above his face*

Patrick threw another punch towards SpongeBob.

Final scene name: One More for the Album!
May not be suitable for: If you don't like happy endings... :xD:

Back