Movie News So I have quite an unpopular opinion

DatManNotBatMan

Imitation Krab
Has to do with the Sponge on the Run, not saying I like it, I thought it was fine, but I think it's overhated.

Change my mind

DatManNotBatMan

Imitation Krab
Wow, you guys are quite nice, I mean I don't know why but I was expecting everyone to disagree with me. Thanks for sharing your opinion!

ilove1994

Floating Shopping List
Overhated yes but it is the weakest movie so far in my opinion.

ilove1994

Floating Shopping List
Then that means you shouldn't find it overhated

Because i don't fully dislike it you can still like something and acknowledge it has problems at the same time. For example, i like Return of the jedi but i will admit it is the weakest in the original Star Wars trilogy but still a good movie. Also, you didn't need to reply 4 times.

DatManNotBatMan

Imitation Krab
Because i don't fully dislike it you can still like something and acknowledge it has problems at the same time. For example, i like Return of the jedi but i will admit it is the weakest in the original Star Wars trilogy but still a good movie. Also, you didn't need to reply 4 times.
Yes but if you don't find it the best, why do agree with the fact that it's given too much hate? That's what those 4 replies meant. Sorry for spreading it out to much

ilove1994

Floating Shopping List
Yes but if you don't find it the best, why do agree with the fact that it's given too much hate? That's what those 4 replies meant. Sorry for spreading it out to much

Hate usually implies a strong dislike of someone or something i don't fully dislike Sponge on the run.

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
I have seen this be hated so much like it's not a good its just mediocre kamp koral makes worse but it's not a good bad movie it's just meh

Back