So, a time traveler from reddit told me that SpongeBob ends in 2028 and will have 21 seasons

thecrad15

Giant Clam
What do you guys think of this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201028_211119.jpg
    Screenshot_20201028_211119.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 19

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
Obviously it isn't real, but I wouldn't be surprised if it takes that long to end the show, considering the way Nickelodeon has been milking the show dry for over a dedcade.

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
Huh, interesting

Maybe their prediction will be right or the show will end much earlier

It all depends on how long the voice actors live/decide to work on the show or if Nickelodeon can find a successor

I do see SpongeBob ending at that point though because by then either one of the voice actors will have passed away/retired or Nick will have gone bankrupt since SpongeBob SquarePants will most likely have lost all of its relevance!

Last edited:

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
Huh, interesting

Maybe their prediction will be right or the show will end much earlier

It all depends on how long the voice actors live/decide to work on the show or if Nickelodeon can find a successor

I do see SpongeBob ending at that point though because by then either one of the voice actors will have passed away/retired or Nick will have gone bankrupt since SpongeBob SquarePants will most likely have lost all of its relevance!

Nah, I think spongebob is still gonna be running at least in 2030, but I think cable will be completely dead by then, so they'll release new episodes on some sort of streaming service.

Back