SmittyWerber's Top 100 WORST Spongebob Episodes

SmittyWerber

Bomb-Selling Pirate
95: The Gift of Gum
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=B19H5jExdZ3JhyLR0Rs7NKFqPLgNUWDGkn7xgArvwN0%3D
A season with Krusty Towers, Selling Out, Dunces and Dragons and many more ended with THIS. How sad. Whats so bad about this episode? Not much. Patrick acts like a d0uche, and I don't think many talk about his performance here. I mean, he acts like he did in Patrick's Staycation. He doesn't really get much of a consequnce either. Sure, he gets stuck to Gummy, but everyone else does too. It's not like he slipped and fell or something. He's just oblivious. Another problem is that this episode isn't really funny. It's just trying hard to be hilarious slapstick but it fails. It's not like the episode is bad or anything, it's very easy to overlook Thisbe two things, but....it's not really good enough.
Verdict: won't stay in your mind for too long
Clue for next one: one of the shortest episode titles in the show

ataeaf

Outdated meme I know
SmittyWerber said:
Patrick acts like a d0uche, and I don't think many talk about his performance here. I mean, he acts like he did in Patrick's Staycation.
I disagree here. Patrick was actually really kind here. He gave SpongeBob his prized possesion; it's just that SpongeBob didn't want it.

PinkPearl

insert title here
Gift of Gum was ok, though not one of my favorites. Same with Gone. The thing with the boat was just creepy, and the ending was just...cheap.

SmittyWerber

Bomb-Selling Pirate
94: Gone
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=xE1bJ8GQwb6RgbWL6cGLib8eC3nmzKvegmbZsDDS6kU%3D
This episode could've and should've worked. I mean, a character being left alone and having to rebuild everything? That's one of the best plots this show's ever came up with. And for the first two thirds, it works. The way Spongebob portrays his townspeople are creative, entertaining and most importantly, HUMOUROUS. In my opinion the unfunniest season is Season six, and what a coincidence that this episode is from that very season. The only bad thing I could really say about the first half is that people use that drivers license as proof Spongebob was age whatever, and it's annoying. Cartoon characters don't age. And then Boaty came around and the episode started to turn into a snoozefest of creepfests. Then the ending came out of nowhere, and, while the moral of this episode is semi-decent, they deliver it cruelly. No one even gets punished besides Pat. It was just harsh, forced and absurd. This episode nearly worked, but they had to add some typical Season Six potion into the end.
Verdict: so....close!!!!
Clue for next one: replicas aren't always great

SmittyWerber

Bomb-Selling Pirate
All are incorrect.

Extra clue: something in the episode is a replica, not the episode itself.

PinkPearl

insert title here
I guess it's something I haven't seen before. I can't think of where there'd be any more replicas except for the Krusty Krab 2 in the first movie. :(

Back