SmittyWerber's Top 100 WORST Spongebob Episodes

SmittyWerber

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Hi there. What better way to make an entrance than to really shape up my thoughts on Spongebob? Just a few notes:
- I don't hate the first six on the list, I counted and only hate 94 episodes. The first six aren't bad but they're not good
- there will be a clue for the next item at the bottom every time
- new items almost every day
Without further ado, number 100!
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=L8VHeGhidhNiybhKxy8CLyT2rhVy42RK9rqkxDngqvw%3D
I don't really hate Earworm as I just stated, but the plot is just lacklustre and all over the place. It's similar to Karate Star in the way Spongebob goes on and on. That ending was just....unnessecary. And yet again, Squidward's clarinet is treated like an ice-cream truck from hell, which I'm really getting tired of. The pacing could be better, the transition between humming it and getting murdered by it isn't really gaping but it's still there. However, this episode is really unique in the way it handles this plot and the song is fairly great. Overall, a debatable one.
Clue for next one: I won't wanna "grasp" this in my memory for too long.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
Should probably not sound too happy about it.

I hope you have all the episode entries planned. 100 is a big number.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I hope you finish this list, I'm following as well :)

Earworn was kind of bad for me as well.

Weenie bob

Part Computer or Something
I thought ear worm was irretating and Boring i do like Musicile Doodle so Its not bad im Very Mixed on this Season 7 episode

PinkPearl

insert title here
Wow, 100 bad episodes? Good luck with your list. I haven't seen Earworm but I look forward to seeing what else is on here.

SmittyWerber

Bomb-Selling Pirate
99: Jellyfishing
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=MN5e4AeKaoXDO%2B6NR2Fy2EG0WSzaXJg7udYUFy%2FzeOQ%3D
This is how to do Squid torture right according to fans. How about you go watch Opposite Day and Squid's Day Off because it isn't. Squidward didn't do anything wrong. He didn't want to go jellyfishing with his reckless neighbours? Boo hoo, what an idiot. And even if he did do something wrong, isn't the abuse a bit....excessive? I mean he gets hospitalised for doing something (slightly) wrong. Squid didn't create a problem. A problem shouldn't have been created. And the pacing in this episode isn't the best. I mean, it takes three minutes for Squid to fall off the cliff. And I know some butthurt people are gonna say the abuse was comedic but physical abuse is still physical. On the plusside this was HILARIOUS and there's no denial of that. And Spongebob and Pat are adorkable, and this episode started off Jellyfishing but at the end of the day it's abuse.
Verdict: okay
Clue for next one: young and dumb

Weenie bob

Part Computer or Something
is 98 Im with Stupid if its wrong sorry but that is what i think

here is why

Spongebob is Young

and it says Dumb another word for dumb is Stupid

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Yikes, if that's how you feel about 99, I wonder how you feel about 1-10 :P Anyways, Jellyfishing was ok.

PinkPearl

insert title here
I actually don't mind the physical Squidward abuse. This episode took place at the beginning of the series, when we weren't sympathizing with him yet. Just because there's abuse doesn't mean it's bad. Just my two cents. Still not my favorite episode to begin with.

Back