Slashs Top 10 Episodes With Squid Abuse

Hello and welcome to my top 10 episodes with squid abuse.If you want to know the rules look at my blog.Lets get started.

Number 10 Chum Fricassee
Like most episodes on this list i like this episode because Squidward had it coming to him.He was the one who decied to serve it undercooked so I don't mind his abuse.Anyways about the episode It's pretty underrated to me season 8 had so many good episodes that this one kinda got left in the dust.It is a good episode with nice :squidward: and :plankton: interaction.That is why it is number 10 on my list.
Clue for next episode.squidwards afraid of santa.

I don't like this episode and it is not cause of Squid Abuse I don't really mind Squid Abuse.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Hahahahaha oh my God, is this seriously happening?

I wonder what Gordok will think of this list. :P

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Ehh, I'll follow. I'm a little interested to see what your choices will be...

Please put The Camping Episode here...

Please put the Camping Episode here...

Don't worry. Even if you don't put TCE on this list, I will still respect your opinions. :)

Oh, and I've never seen Chum Fricasee, even though I want to so badly after hearing its premise. >_<

Number 9 Wishing You Well.
One of my favorite season 4 episodes has great comedy and not to much squid abuse.Lots of humor and a 2 great songs make it such anice episode.Also Squidward kinda deservies it because of him not beliving in the MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.It's an overall charming episode thet makes number 9 on my list.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
TheSlash-BringingHasher said:
Number 9 Wishing You Well.
One of my favorite season 4 episodes has great comedy and not to much squid abuse.Lots of humor and a 2 great songs make it such anice episode.Also Squidward kinda deservies it because of him not beliving in the MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.It's an overall charming episode thet makes number 9 on my list.
Wait, if Squidward deserves the abuse, then how is it abuse? :huh: I'm glad you like the episode, but I'm still wondering. :p

cwn

Porous Freak
Wait, if Squidward deserves the abuse, then how is it abuse? :huh: I'm glad you like the episode, but I'm still wondering. :p
Meh, both CF and WOW (just noticed that) can be translated into Squid Abuse, because he got a worse treatment than he deserved.

GordokTheMad said:
Please put The Camping Episode here...

Please put the Camping Episode here...
He said the episodes that included Squid abuse. Not Squid abuse episodes but The Camping Episode would be an honorable mention.

8.Opposite Day.
I really like this season one "holiday" episode.Even though Squidward no where near deserved his abuse I still think it's hilarious.Also it's a really interesting creative plot really makes me like it.That's why it's number nine on my list.
Clue for next episode. Please Don't Kill Me.

7.Pineapple Fever
One of the most underrated episodes in the show has in my opinion some of the funniest squid abuse moments.I really like the plot of this episode.Anyways ican only barley understand why people hate this episode so much.I'm pretty sure E.V.I.L likes it but not anyone else.I think it's a truly Hilarius episode with really funny gags.That's why it's number 7 on my list

OldFanNewSkeptic

Moby Dollar
Pineapple Fever is an interesting concept, of them being stuck together during a storm. The way that they're drawn when they are supposed to be old is cool, too.

I find Pineapple Fever to be alright. It's not perfect, but there were some things that I liked and jokes that I enjoyed in the episode.

Back