Simple Episode Idea

NonsenseMedia

Baby Clam
Here's an episode idea I had that I'm not sure would be interesting, but would be fun to discuss anyways:

Bubble and Strife: Spongebob and Patrick unintentionally creates a new bubble formula that makes any and all bubbles they blow unpoppable. When Sandy takes note of this and invites the two to her Treedome to figure it out, a mishap occurs which results in her getting trapped inside one of the bubbles that bounces out of the Treedome. Spongebob and Patrick then have to find Sandy and return to the Treedome, then find a way to free her from the bubble.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I like it, I think this could be a fun episode to watch. It also could work with really any character trapped in the bubble, meaning it's quite the versatile premise

NonsenseMedia

Baby Clam
I like it, I think this could be a fun episode to watch. It also could work with really any character trapped in the bubble, meaning it's quite the versatile premise
Thanks. I specifically chose Sandy mainly because she's probably the only main character not to have had this happen to them, and I also thought it'd be an interesting mix of the episodes "Wormy" and "Bubble Troubles", while taking inspiration from the New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh episode where it happens to Pooh.

Famixofpower

Baby Clam
I like this idea. Sandy is also the character most likely to find a solution to make the bubble poppable, so having her in the bubble and the others work without her to find a bubble popper formula would be a great setup. Bonus comedy if Patrick ends up finishing it.

MimicMadness

Born On January 14
I like this idea. Sandy is also the character most likely to find a solution to make the bubble poppable, so having her in the bubble and the others work without her to find a bubble popper formula would be a great setup. Bonus comedy if Patrick ends up finishing it.
Or what if he accidently added DEATHER to the formula, threw it at the bubble, and turned Sandy into a ghost?

FryBob PattyPants

Semi-Anthropomorphic Sponge
Back