Should the Splat become its own channel?

Well?!!

• Yes-siree bob!

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No-siree-bob!

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Yes, so it can become a 24 hour channel and I can watch 2000s and 90s Nick all day. (Just make sure that they play a variety of shows, like Invader Zim, The Angry Beavers, KaBlam, and others that aren't aired as much)

Tais

Banished
The splat should go to heck not become its own channel

That was a joke, I think the splat could do well as a channel, with Nicktoon's current state.
As long as they play 2000's shows too it can be decent.

ooooooofy

hello! :)
yes because when I am watchin my shows all of a sudden it goes into dumbie 90s world like wtf I am tryin to watch victorious what is rugrats anyway also mateys it is called teennick and those shows are from the 90s I guarantee you the people who were old enough to watch those shows back then are not in their teens anymore!!!!! if they want to do something way cool with nostalgia for us real teens they should play some drake & josh i am tired of this nonsense

just give them their own channel and let me be free

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
As long as it becomes a digital subchannel of a major TV network on broadcast TV just like MeTV, Decades, Heroes & Icons or Comet. (MeTV, Decades, Heroes & Icons and Comet can also be found on cable/satellite as well as on subchannels of major networks like ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, or CW on digital broadcast TV.)

Who knows, maybe CN might start their own classic network to compete with Nick's "The Splat", and call the network "CHECK! from Cartoon Network".

abisert

Giant Clam
Alex Spookypants said:
Yes, they should play not only 90's shows, but shows from the 2000's as well.
This. I can't have the same schedule all over again. You cannot deny that were are shows they haven't played in a while, and if they were to bring it back on a 24-hour Splat channel, I would be satisfied. Playing the same 90s shows every night is tiring, so they should play as much as shows as they can to keep the channel busy.

Back