Should Bubble Bass be in more episodes?

BubbleBass9

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Bubble Bass in my opion is a great character but is not shown enough he has just a funny personality (throwing squidward,pickyness) but they should but him in more he is only in 3 unless you count the one with the grey and black color scheme.

DiabolicalGenius

Mad Scientist/ Evil Genius
THROWING SQUIDWARD?! Why don't I remember this?
Well he was in Plankton's Good Eye which was a more recent episode so maybe he'll be used again soon.

BubbleBass9

Flying Dutchman's Sock
DiabolicalGenius said:
THROWING SQUIDWARD?! Why don't I remember this?
Well he was in Plankton's Good Eye which was a more recent episode so maybe he'll be used again soon.
In Pickles when he was going to mr krabs for a refund

BubbleBass9

Flying Dutchman's Sock
EVSPONGEFAN said:
I believe Bubble Bass is a funny character and should return. (OR BE PUT IN THE SECOND MOVIE!!)
Get put in the second movie that is a great Idea they should really do that :)

Supmandude

Squog
Yeah, I'm not sure if he could hold an entire nother episode where he's a big part, but I think he should be part of the background characters and have a few gags again. He was in Valentine's Day and F.U.N., but it was like he died after Season 1.

Growlie

Best Boy
I would rather Not have him return. As I think he's just to mean to really make him likeable, why the heck would he need to pick on poor Squidward?
What did Squidward ever do to him? As you can tell, I don't like this character any.

Old Man Jenkins☣

A Real Bon Vivant
The episode would be titled "Bubble Bass Returns" and it'll involve his son.

But seriously, I liked Bubble Bass and I think he had potential as a more active recurring character and a bit of a rival to SpongeBob kinda like what Plankton and Squilliam are for Krabs and Squidward. More of his presence certainly would've been a bit more refreshing for the Krusty Krab episodes and make majority of them not all revolve around Plankton and the formula.

BubbleBass9

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Supmandude said:
Yeah, I'm not sure if he could hold an entire nother episode where he's a big part, but I think he should be part of the background characters and have a few gags again. He was in Valentine's Day and F.U.N., but it was like he died after Season 1.
Yeah he could probally be involved in a plot similar to pickles that was probally his best episode and he was in a season 8 episode Plantons good eye

Old Man Jenkins☣ said:
The episode would be titled "Bubble Bass Returns" and it'll involve his son.

But seriously, I liked Bubble Bass and I think he had potential as a more active recurring character and a bit of a rival to SpongeBob kinda like what Plankton and Squilliam are for Krabs and Squidward. More of his presence certainly would've been a bit more refreshing for the Krusty Krab episodes and make majority of them not all revolve around Plankton and the formula.
Yeah with his appearence in pickles it was the start of would have been and was a great rivalry

Wumbo

Part Computer or Something
I feel like a lot of the funny smaller characters aren't shown much anymore (ie. Fred the Fish, Bubble Bass, etc.).

The Drifter

Some person.
Ohad said:
In my opinion, Bubble Bass is best kept as a minor character. His personality isn't developed much in the series, so I don't see any use of him appearing a lot.
That's th reason why Bubble Bass should be in more episode, to give him some personality. Too bad it's too late now.

Wumbo said:
I feel like a lot of the funny smaller characters aren't shown much anymore (ie. Fred the Fish, Bubble Bass, etc.).
Fred doesn't even screams "My leg!" anymore :(

Patrick-Man!

Floating Shopping List
Id kind of like him as a minor villain. trying to best spongebob at what he loves. something kind of like squillium but is more negative and id love to see how they became enemies

Back