September New Episodes Revealed!

SpongeBob does have four new Season 11 episodes airing this month after all,

September 23rd, 2017 - 10:00am ET/PT - 216A - Cave Dwelling Sponge: When a prehistoric sponge is unfrozen, he causes chaos all over town and only SpongeBob can communicate with him

September 23rd, 2017 - 10:15am ET/PT - 216B - The Clam Whisperer: When a flock of clams descend on Bikini Bottom, SpongeBob has to get them out before they ruin the whole town.

September 30th, 2017 - 10:00am ET/PT - 219B - Man Ray Returns: When Man Ray rents Squidward's house for the weekend, SpongeBob and Patrick must stop his evil vacation. (Note: This is a sequel to "Mermaid Pants")

September 30th, 2017 - 10:15am ET/PT - 219A - Larry the Floor Manager: Mr. Krabs takes a vacation and makes Larry the Lobster the temporary manager of the Krusty Krab.

Proof: http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/spongebob-squarepants-cave-dwelling-sponge-the-clam-whisperer/EP003077660807?aid=tvschedule

Thoughts?

credits goes to sbc for finding this.

LARRY22

Giant Clam
Yes! The last time we had new episodes was like what, June? I'm hyped for these episodes as they all have interesting plots. I can't wait to see the new direction season 11 will take.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Any source?
The TV Guide shows the first 2 airing that day.

Also, earlier this morning, Nickalodeon played a commercial showing footage from Cave Dwelling Sponge, Man Ray Returns, Feral Friends, and an unknown boat episode (Teacher's Pest?) Edit:After looking at The Clam Whisperer's plot, It's possible that's actually where that scene comes from. Maybe everyone else is trying to get out of the town? The commercial said they would be start playing the new episodes in 2 weeks. I haven't seen it a second time though, unfortently.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
My guess is that the scenes in that commercial are from either The Clam Whisperer or Teacher's Pest, Cave Dwelling Sponge, Man Ray Returns, and Feral Friends. Which I assume means Don't Wake Patrick will air too.

And lol at Nickelodeon still holding back Incredible Shrinking Sponge

Klu

Moby Dollar
Kaiju said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLrJfj8cBeI

yep
I still fascinated with animation quality. That clip with SpongeBob running in the beginning was spectacular.

BobCarotte

meep
I already knew that but I wasn't sure about these new episodes since zap2it is not a very reliable source but the promos gave us proof that it's true.

Back