September New Episodes Revealed!

Spongebob

What I mean is, In the Promo "History Of Spongebob Marathon" It shows the Prehistoric Sponge getting unfrozen etc. But my point is How do you think this will end like do you think he will get a new home? Or he becomes Frozen again? There are so many ways this could end but there's no way to actually know until you see it.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Wintermelon43 said:
What? They do care! Well, about their money at least.
I agree. They do care...

...about two of their five current Nicktoons and live-action shows that are painfully unfunny.
Spongebob said:
The Scene that shows Spongebob Trying to get the Prehistoric Sponge to say his name is obviously at the beginning of the Episode and that scene will most likely be when they first meet. But at the part where they are walking through town together and the Prehistoric Sponge says "Squeaky Squeaky" He seems to be a lot nicer so It seems to me that Spongebob is gonna try to get him to be a better person but the only questioning thing is Will he just turn frozen again?, Will Sandy have an idea of what to do with him?, Or will Spongebob get him a new home,Tell me your thoughts and what you think of how this will play out.
god i wish i can like this

Spongebob

Clam Whisperer Sneak Peek Came Out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR-rZ8aJd1A

Spongebob

Other than The Clam Whisperer Clip I showed you guys yesterday, Nickeloden is really keeping it a big mystery. Another thing is I didn't expect for there to be different kinds of clams I just Thought they were your Normal Spongebob Clams But it's cool to see some new types of clams.

Spongebob

If they keep showing these clips soon we've already seen the Episode before it airs, A lot of shows do way too many clips that give away a lot.

Toomas

Part Computer or Something
I know Feral Friends premiers in October, but I have a High quality version in English! PM if you want a link.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
The 30th is the worldwide day of play... Will it still air?
Note: I'm talking about Many Ray Returns and Larry the floor manager.
Yes it still will, the new episodes play at 10:00 AM and Worldwide Day of Play is from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM.

It won't re-air that day though.

Spongebob

https://youtu.be/gtgeLE2QNp4 Behind The Scenes Of “The Legends Of Boo-Kini Bottom”

Back