September New Episodes Revealed!

Spongebob

The Scene that shows Spongebob Running in traffic could be in Teacher's Pest and also Mr. Krabs seems to have a cameo in this episode.

Spongebob

Im quite interested if when the Prehistoric Sponge said "Squeaky Squeaky" If he will say that in the episodd cause they have a history of having characters say something in a ad but then they don't actually say that when the Episode Premieres.

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
Squidy said:
Well Squid noir is airing too so be ready for that
this is the first time we got simultaneous episode airings in 3 months in a row since 2015 (September to November as well), and i love that this time we get 2 segments a week, a halloween special, patchy's return, and a new week of premieres, I hope we get something winter themed for December and this year would be perfect!
And now after looking carefully at the first scene in that promo, you see Mrs Puff and Mr Krabs racing in the boats on her boating coarse, and I have a strong feeling that is Teacher's Pest (so maybe the episode is airing October 14th with it's b segment?)

Spongebob

The Reason why "The Clam Whisperer" Didn't have a clip in the new promo could have been because it's a really good episode and they don't wanna reveal anything and they want us to be surprised.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Spongebob said:
The Reason why "The Clam Whisperer" Didn't have a clip in the new promo could have been because it's a really good episode and they don't wanna reveal anything and they want us to be surprised.
Implying Nick cares about its audience is funnier than anything SpongeBob has come up with in 9 years.

Spongebob

There's A Sponge In My Soup really gives me a Goodbye Krabby Patty Vibe Why you may ask? Well, they both have something new on the menu and there's a problem that occurs and trust me everything will most likely go back to like it was.

Chrdrenkmann

Floating Shopping List
Title cards for Man Ray Returns and Larry the Floor Manager:

219a_Episodenkarte-Man_Ray_Returns.jpg

219b_Episodenkarte-Larry_the_Floor_Manager.jpg

As a side note, it seems that the episodes were swapped. Man Ray Returns is 219A, Larry the Floor Manager 219B.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector

As a side note, it seems that the episodes were swapped. Man Ray Returns is 219A, Larry the Floor Manager 219B.
How do people keep finding these title cards early?

Spongebob

The Germany Spongebob Encyclopedia are always leaking the Title Cards way before the airdate.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Just saw another new commercial. Before Cave Dwelling Sponge airs, Nickelodeon is playing a "History of Spongebob" marathon playing Spongicus, Pest of the West, Dunces and Dragons, and Ugh before airing Cave Dwelling Sponge and The Clam Whisperer. The commercial also showed a little more of Cave Dwelling Sponge too.

Still no mention of The Clam Whisperer though, so it looks like we're not gonna know anything except the one sentence synoposis before watching it for once.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda

I love the design choice for Man Ray Returns. Larry the Floor Manager looks unique, too.

Mayo Man

Imitation Krab
Just saw another new commercial. Before Cave Dwelling Sponge airs, Nickelodeon is playing a "History of Spongebob" marathon playing Spongicus, Pest of the West, Dunces and Dragons, and Ugh before airing Cave Dwelling Sponge and The Clam Whisperer. The commercial also showed a little more of Cave Dwelling Sponge too.
Still no mention of The Clam Whisperer though, so it looks like we're not gonna know anything except the one sentence synoposis before watching it for once.
Any video links?

opi

Should a Krusty Krab track be used in Cave Dwelling Sponge. The rake hornipipe should be in Cave Dweling Sponge

Spongebob

The Scene that shows Spongebob Trying to get the Prehistoric Sponge to say his name is obviously at the beginning of the Episode and that scene will most likely be when they first meet. But at the part where they are walking through town together and the Prehistoric Sponge says "Squeaky Squeaky" He seems to be a lot nicer so It seems to me that Spongebob is gonna try to get him to be a better person but the only questioning thing is Will he just turn frozen again?, Will Sandy have an idea of what to do with him?, Or will Spongebob get him a new home,Tell me your thoughts and what you think of how this will play out.

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
Spongebob said:
The Scene that shows Spongebob Trying to get the Prehistoric Sponge to say his name is obviously at the beginning of the Episode and that scene will most likely be when they first meet. But at the part where they are walking through town together and the Prehistoric Sponge says "Squeaky Squeaky" He seems to be a lot nicer so It seems to me that Spongebob is gonna try to get him to be a better person but the only questioning thing is Will he just turn frozen again?, Will Sandy have an idea of what to do with him?, Or will Spongebob get him a new home,Tell me your thoughts and what you think of how this will play out.
What the hopping clam are you talking about?!

opi said:
Should a Krusty Krab track be used in Cave Dwelling Sponge. The rake hornipipe should be in Cave Dweling Sponge
I think you should't be ordering what track should play in particular episode. Pretty much all the music used fits the mood of the scenes.

Back