Second trailer released!

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
YAY!! Lol at "All secondary characters come with me" - good 4th wall break

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I can certainly say that I liked this trailer more than the first one. We actually get to see what some of the jokes are like and that really nice 2D animation too and for the most part, I like how they even threw in a bit of meta humor too and I'm glad Squiddy's feeling quite handsome about himself again. :P

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
DSZXJJHVDSZBSAKHKSANJOKHXZN
http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac159/GIFsforhire/Happy-Excited-::dolphin noise::%20Yea/spongebob.gif

YES! FINALLY! I came on here not expecting anything new… and then this appears <3

-Gotta love how SB's laugh is Plankton's torture :P
-The animation is absolutely amazing. Better than the first movie and any season COMBINED. The backgrounds are also really nice :D
-"Alright. All secondary characters, come with me." LOL
-SB and Pat running around the "whole world" was funny :p
-Squidward struggling with the soda can plastic lolol
-Pat covering the light was funny too :p

I love both of these trailers equally, they look awesome and have nice jokes with them too! :D I'm getting used to the CGI, I like it a lot more now. ^^

Supmandude

Squog
Omigosh! Omigosh! Omigosh! :D

The scenes they chose show off even funnier expressions and animation than the first one did! :) I really loved the "secondary characters" line. I hate shows that are too self-referential and do too many fourth wall jokes, but I love it when shows that don't break the fourth wall to often do. It makes it so much funnier.

Also, Squidward inked. Steven Hillenberg said that they'd been wanting to do a joke about that since the beginning, but it always looked too much like poop. :P

Supmandude

Squog
I really like how expressive the CG characters are, even in the inbetweens.
fLWaxoT.png

XKT1Pyb.png

l5uciUI.png

The only thing that's kind of annoying is all the motion blurs added to them. Maybe it makes them look like they fit into the live action environment more when it's in motion, but it's annoying because you can tell that they're even putting work into making small little things like this look funny, but then they blur it all out so you can't fully appreciate it.

The Drifter

Some person.
My favorite line from the trailer:
"Alright, all secondary characters come with me"

I'm loving this movie already.

Other meta joke I noticed: Plankton is tortured using SpongeBob's annoying post movie laugh.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
The Drifter said:
Other meta joke I noticed: Plankton is tortured using SpongeBob's annoying post movie laugh.
That's not a meta joke, it's just his laugh. What's "post-movie" about it? It sounds exactly the same as his laugh in the first movie. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDd8CpdHBkU

Supmandude

Squog
Notice that they checked the freezer for the formula. Did the pirate not only steal the recipe bottle, but also the actual ingredients for said recipe?

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
  • I don't know what "payoff trailer" means but I'm just going to call it "second trailer". (Edited to add: most recent upload just calls it "trailer 2".)
  • The beginning reminded me of the submarine teaser for the first movie.
  • Unpopular opinion: I know everybody seems to like SpongeBob's lower voice but I think it sounds weird. It just doesn't sound as natural as it used to. Also, while the 2D animation looks better than the series I still don't think it's as good as the first movie.
  • Welcome to the apocalypse. I hope you like leather.
  • The doughnut mystery is solved! This scene is apparently so important that they made it into a Mega Bloks set. Still no sign of the time machine though ...
  • SpongeBob is floating above the doughnut scene in a bubble for some reason. I think Plankton might be with him but it's too small to tell.
  • "All secondary characters come with me."
  • "What are you doing with me formula?" / "You mean ... ME formula!"
  • Ew, squid ink.
  • Squidward getting caught in the six-pack ring was good. "SPONGEBOB MOVIE PUSHES A PRO-ENVIRONMENTAL AGENDA." - Fox News

Supmandude

Squog
The painted backgrounds look incredible in this movie. Much better than anything we've ever seen in the show or first movie, in my opinion and I thought the backgrounds in both of those were pretty good. I'd love to see what a disgusting closeup will look like in this film. I hope there's at least one. :P

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Again, the 2nd trailer for The LEGO Movie came out on October 30th last year and both of the movies were/are released in February so I'm assuming they'll reupload it by the end of November.

Back