Season 3b or Season 4a?

• Second half of Season 3 (3b)

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • First half of Season 4 (4a)

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Catalyst

Baby Clam
Season 3 is almost always considered better than Season 4, but the weaker part of 3 and the better part of 4 are pretty comparable.

Season 3b:
Party Pooper Pants
Chocolate with Nuts
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V
New Student Starfish
Clams
Ugh
The Great Snail Race
Mid-Life Crustacean
Born Again Krabs
I Had an Accident
Krabby Land
The Camping Episode
Missing Identity
Plankton's Army
The Sponge Who Could Fly
SpongeBob Meets The Strangler
Pranks A Lot

Season 4a:
Fear of a Krabby Patty
Shell of a Man
The Lost Mattress
Krabs vs Plankton
Have You Seen This Snail?
Skill Crane
Good Neighbors
Selling Out
Funny Pants
Dunces and Dragons
Enemy In-Law
MM & BB VI: The Motion Picture
Patrick SmartPants
SquidBob TentaclePants
Krusty Towers
Mrs. Puff, You're Fired
Ghost Host
Chimps Ahoy

On the Season 3 side you have classics like Chocolate with Nuts, Plankton's Army and The Camping Episode. On the Season 4 side you have amazing episodes like Krusty Towers, Fear of a Krabby Patty and Dunces and Dragons. But both of them have some meh episodes as well.

Personally I would go with Season 4a by a hair. It has the much better specials and just a bit more memorable episodes across the board. But Funny Pants and Good Neighbors do hold it back from being perfect.

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
First half of Season 4 for me. Both have some overrated episodes in them but personally the first half of Season 4 has better episodes, and it has more memorable concepts.

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
if you see second half of season 3 didn’t have any abysmal episodes like Good Neighbors and Funny Pants so I’ll go with second half of season 3

SpongeBox

Floating Shopping List
I'll say the second half of Season 3, since it has "Chocolate with Nuts," "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V," "Ugh," "Plankton's Army" and "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler". And the first half of Season 4 has "Good Neighbors," one of the worst episodes in the show. That said, "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" and "Krusty Towers" from Season 4 are Season 3-quality episodes

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Both are great and seaon 4 is almost equal to season 3 for me. But S3b is a bit better for me since it has Clams, The Camping Episode and Chocolate With Nuts which are in my top episodes.

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
Second half of season 4. The second half of season 3 has "Clams" while the first half of season 4 has no bad episodes.
Good Neighbors Funny Pants SquidBob TentaclePants are all terrible episodes also Clams isn’t a bad episode it has a 9.0 rating on here 🤷‍♂️

Perfect Censorship!

Floating Shopping List
Second half of Season 3. Although, I would say that the first half of S4 is just as good as S3, despite some of the bad episodes.

Back