Seasons 1-8 Title Cards in Widescreen (PROGRESS)

LARRY22

Giant Clam
Vladimir King said:
Don't Delete The Old Ones I Like Them
I wont really remove them, I will just make them true 16:9 instead of stretching them. I will add more image. Trust me, they will look a lot better, for example, I did 'Help Wanted' and many others for example. :)

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
LARRY22 said:
Yes, please! I would like that very much. Also now that I think about it, they look distorted when stretched, thank you for helping me man :) I really aprecciate it. I have a few questions. Do you know another way to get rid of noise on the SpongeBob cards instead of waifu2x, or do you want us to continue using the program for this project? Two, how will we add on to the sides? Third, What's the cavas size, because the black bars were removed on some, so we need to remake the bars. Lastly, where will the title cards come from, online, the SB Wiki, TV? I dont have the DVD's so my best option is to use the ones on the wiki, and some look really bad on there :patgross: . (No offense to the wiki though as some do look good :thumb1: ) Man I asked alot of questions. LOL

Also, I saw a Help Wanted in widescreen video and it looks good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcD4nNAZwA8
i know the guy who made that title card, i could ask him if he could help us widescreening Reef Blower to Hello Bikini Bottom!, and waifu is great for noise reduction, you just need to have them in their original 4:3 look, and just add onto the sides :)

LARRY22

Giant Clam
TheJasbre202 said:
i know the guy who made that title card, i could ask him if he could help us widescreening Reef Blower to Hello Bikini Bottom!, and waifu is great for noise reduction, you just need to have them in their original 4:3 look, and just add onto the sides :)
Thanks Man! I did some easy ones like SpongeHenge, and many others. I also did 'Plankton!' and 'Jellyfishing'

LARRY22

Giant Clam
Okay people, so I will just upload the cards that aren't true 16:9 yet as high definition, without widescreen effects, and when I'm ready I'll do widescreen effects later on ;) to make it easy on me and others helping if you so please to. The one's that I made widescreen, like 'Gary Takes a Bath' 'Plankton!' and others will stay as is, but the stretched ones will be justt a higher definiton until I'm ready to make some true widescreen.

LARRY22

Giant Clam
Okay guys.. so it turns out that if you upload images to Imgur without an account they will be compressed, so I will get an account and fix the compression.

isbsp_yt

Approximately 10 Hours Later...
i reduxed a couple
JGcKGfA.png
pt1vARk.png
4KNaWTm.png
09Pi81g.png
aRDffig.png

LARRY22

Giant Clam
OKAY, Sorry for being gone for such a while, my siblings and parents and I went on a trip, and we enjoyed it.

I will continue to make these widescreen HD, so the topic wasn't cancelled, I was just gone for a while, but I'm back thankfully :)

LARRY22

Giant Clam
Wow, it's been a while. I'm so sorry I was inactive on this. I completely forgot this forum existed, it's been a long time :( I will continue to make these HD.

LARRY22

Giant Clam
You know what, I think I will worry about only widescreen effects, because It will be easier, and it's impossible to make a low quality image HD anyway, so I changed the title to to widescreen, not widescreen HD, I apologize if you wanted these HD :( but upscaling title cards like these is hard to do, so I will only do widescreen effects, thank you.

LARRY22

Giant Clam
Good news guys, I widescreened The Chaperone, Club SpongeBob, Mid-Life Crustacean, The Great Snail Race, New Student Starfish, Clams, and Texas! I'm getting some good progress on this :)

Outta

Baby Clam
The quality is great, but title cards look stretched :(

LARRY22

Giant Clam
The quality is great, but title cards look stretched :(

If you're wondering why these looked stretched, it's because at first this topic was originally going to be me stretching these out, but thankfully TheJasbre202 told me to make them TRUE 16:9. For example, Episodes like Stanely S. SquarePants and The Fry Cook Games are stretched, while others like Club SpongeBob, SB-129, and Gary Takes a Bath, Life of Crime, and many others are true 16:9, while others havn't been made in true 16:9, I hope I took out the confusion. :)

EDIT: The title cards that are stretched out won't be stretched permanently, at some point I will make them 16:9.

LARRY22

Giant Clam
MEGA BUMP #654 ;)

Oh boy, I have ALOT of explaining to do...
Here goes, so it's been almost a month since anybody posted here, and I completely for got about the topic, and stopped caring, but I'm back to do this. I took another very long break again, and I'm sorry, so, let's do this shall we? :)

TheJasbre202 said:
I know this is probably dead, but can you tell me how to rip the title cards from Nickelodeon's HD channel? Of course, the episodes will air at random, but I would rather wait for HQ title cards than get every 4:3 title card in 360p quality from a random site, (And hey, knowing how much Nick airs The Sponge, I can get all of the cards in 2 weeks tops :P) You can either message me in private on this site, or post here :)

Also, regarding the person who you would like to help us, that would be brilliant! That would be I assume 3 people working on this project, and it will be more fast paced than me alone doing 178 episode parings, LOL.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the TV-Y7 screenbug will get in the way of title card, however it disappears for a split second thankfully, so that's nice.

Back