Seasons 1-8 Title Cards in Widescreen (PROGRESS)

LARRY22

Giant Clam
So, I have wanted to do this for a while, but now I want to do this, we are only doing Seasons 1-8 since the rest are already Widescreen , so one thing I need to say is you need Photoshop for this, get it on PC or get Photoshop Touch on mobile, or it won't work!

Screenshot the title cards, and it should open in Photoshop or Photoshop Touch by opening it.

You should click Marquee Selection Tool, and drag the area you want to select, and click copy mereged, and paste it, and drag the part to where you think it fits on the black bars, and continue.

When you are done, post it on Imgur (You don't need an account).

I want to make these so that it will be easier on people who want widescreen title cards. :)

NOTE: VIEWING THE IMAGE WILL LOOK BETTER ON SMARTPHONE THEN ON PC, SO I RECOMMEND YOU LOOK AT THESE THROUGH MOBILE.

NOTE #2: THESE WILL NOT BE PERFECT.

NOTE#3: SOME OF THESE ARE JUST GOING TO BE STRETCHED TO 16:9 WITHOUT THE WIDESCREEN EFFECTS UNTIL I'M READY TO MAKE THEM TRUE 16:9. OTHERS LIKE GARY TAKES A BATH AND PLANKTON! AND MANY OTHER EXAMPLES ARE TRUE 16:9, BUT SOME ARE REALLY HARD TO DO, SO FOR NOW THEY WILL JUST BE STRETCHED, BUT NOT TRUE 16:9. (BUT AS I SAID I WILL CHANGE THE ASPECT RATIO WHEN I'M READY)

EDIT: I really cringe at the fact that I originally made this topic to have these title cards stretched to 16:9 without doing much , and that was only in August!

Anyway...

Episode 1a:
zfggDhl.png

Episode 1b:
SGWIwdw.png

Episode 1c:
HHxIDJg.png

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
kNOfMw2_d.jpg

Here is Help Wanted, in case someone doesn't want to click to link or whatever.

These look quite nice, but the last two seem more high quality to me, I guess.

LARRY22

Giant Clam
kNOfMw2_d.jpg

Oh, I fixed it now, but thank you :)

ElectricPikachu said:
kNOfMw2_d.jpg

I think its because it's the pilot, and was being produced in 1997 (but not aired), maybe that's why it looks less high quality, since they were just getting used to the technology, because on Waifu2x, I put it on the highest.

It's you guy's turn, but I will pop in sometimes and do some episodes :thumbsup:

Episode 2a:
BwMhI5x.png

Episode 2b:
Asl2sdZ.png

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
These are alright, but I'm sure you can see these on SD Nickelodeon.

Is keeping the regular 4:3 portion possible, but have the background pattern repeat to the sides?

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
LARRY22 said:
I'm not sure.
It's simple. You wouldn't need to stretch the original title card out, just try to add extra to the sides to fit the dimensions and try copying the pattern. Oh well.

LARRY22

Giant Clam
ExtraAbsorbent said:
not really sure why you'd upscale season 1 title cards with when they have a couple of them in a higher resolution than 4k from the super sponge ps1 assets and have 1080p versions on the digital releases

zKjz0KM.jpg
I upscaled them because I didn't know there were any like that, I'm really sorry if I wasn't aware, but I might as well continue for people on the site to have greater access to these. Plus, I've worked very hard to make these, so I can't just give up.

Also, what site do I get the 1080p title cards? Some of the ones on the wiki are really good, like the ones I uploaded here, but some are really "dirty" looking, I searched up what you told me to use, but I can't find it. To do the other title cards I need a link or something, Thanks :)
I will credit you and whoever made the HD cards. I'll do 8a- (I don't know) tomorrow, but if I can't see any HD cards on the wiki, I'll just wait for the link, Thank you.

Back