• Summer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fall

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Eva:Gina

Moby Dollar
Ag3nt_Spongeh said:
:spongebob: I'm past meh' 18th b'day. I'm 22 yrs old (and I feel really old right now xD)

It'll be my 23rd b'day on the 23rd of this month. I was even named after the month O_o xD

I don't think I have heard of the Float or Globe before. I don't think Globe will be the place for me either, I'm a heterosexual and like ta' keep it that way but I do think that is a bit low for not letting lesbians in that club. Thanx for the info though, I'll keep it in mind to stay away from those clubs =O

Lol, I've been to Loaded Hog ~ it's kinda fun but the men are just trying too hard :sweat: Just like you said, they're trying to be sexy ~ that ish so true xDD
I reckon that place is over-crowded so I often visit the Base/Bass Bar (whichever it's called, I forgot xD), Roots Bar, Club Polynesia or Sunset, Spoilers (now known as The Quench Bar ~ it's local ^^), visited Margarita once, Leftfield (that place is kinda boring) but I will never go to Immigrants...that place is filled with too many teeny boppers x.x You've been there before Eva? Which nightclubs do you often go to?
And if you know any more good ones, let me know =O
[post="32689"][/post]​
haha, sorry, i had no idea that anyone here was olde than me, it makes me feel way better :D phew :D
never go to margaritas, its owned by the same ppl who own waterfront. i used to work there, and ihate them. dont support hte evil people who are too cheap to get the cockroaches fumigated away!!!!
i love immigrants. pretty much for hte tenny boppers. i can go in line and get a beer in two minutes cos no one is big enough to tell me off for pushing in!! haha, im mean.
and then you get heaps of guys whoa re only out to score, so you get heaps of free drinks. man, its fun. andi know its mean, but who cares, theyre setting themselves up to fall :D

ah, not everyone, im nice to most people. but im not bothered by the people in immigrants, they leave me alone, so i like it.

i took my boyfirnd to mermaids, that was fun :D haha, i thought his eyes would fall out!!! =O

Ag3nt_Dark

Spyro Fanatic
Eva:Gina said:
haha, sorry, i had no idea that anyone here was olde than me, it makes me feel way better :sweat: phew =O
never go to margaritas, its owned by the same ppl who own waterfront. i used to work there, and ihate them. dont support hte evil people who are too cheap to get the cockroaches fumigated away!!!!
i love immigrants. pretty much for hte tenny boppers. i can go in line and get a beer in two minutes cos no one is big enough to tell me off for pushing in!! haha, im mean.
and then you get heaps of guys whoa re only out to score, so you get heaps of free drinks. man, its fun. andi know its mean, but who cares, theyre setting themselves up to fall O_o

ah, not everyone, im nice to most people. but im not bothered by the people in immigrants, they leave me alone, so i like it.

i took my boyfirnd to mermaids, that was fun =O haha, i thought his eyes would fall out!!! :D
[post="32874"][/post]​

Ah, age is nothin' but a number to me xD
I don't think I will ever visit Margaritas again x.x That place is surrounded by...cockroaches? Ugh, I didn't know that. Someone also told me that the place had rats...due to a incident when one of my friends went to the loo and found a dead one laying under the sink. Oh also their bouncers are *beeeeep!* and the music sucks evil rubber monkeys =O They kicked out meh' mate before but for no apparent reason...
Lol, Immigrants was alright at first but they just let a lot of teeny boppers in without showing their IDs...
Gawd, I still get asked for ID everywhere I go, even when I have visited the same place over 10,000 times :spongebob:
I do that too, pushing in ish mean but...fun - I hate waiting in huge crowds xD If I don't get to the counter within' 3 mins, I'll curse, lol.
Lmao, I reckon. Hehe, I don't think it's mean - if a guy buys you a drink, go for it. If he buys you a million more, knock ya' self out. Well you didn't tell the guy to go up and buy you a drink so therefore skull hard xDD
Lol, how was mermaids? xD

Back