• Total voters

JOE.

In the Middle of the Ride.
Mine's on Winter. :P

... and this belongs in Jabber btw.

Eva:Gina

Moby Dollar
Ag3nt_Spongeh said:
I live in the Southern Hemisphere and meh' b'day is this month so it's Spring :P
[post="31225"][/post]​
umm, doll. your form nz right?? we are in autumn now. we set the clocks back. happy birthday, btw
mines in the best part of summer, early-mid janurary. it is always sunny on my bday :P

Ag3nt_Dark

Spyro Fanatic
Thankies ya' Eva, meh' b'day is only 2 weeks away now ~ planning to go nightclubbin' ^.^ and yesh, we're the only 3 kiwis (including TimStaples) in this forum :sweat:

...and I'm always getting my seasons mixed up :spongebob:
Thanx for the correction ~ now my birthday is officially in Autumn, w00t! xDD

Eh, aren't you lucky! It always pours on my b'day... X_x

Eva:Gina

Moby Dollar
is it your 18th??
dont go to float or globe. foat sucks and globe doesnt let in lesbians!!!! <<<<hate

the loaded hog is full of od adies trying to be sexy :spongebob:

if you already now al of this, snorry :sweat:

my last birthday was my 21st, we had it at pog mahones, it was really fun =O

Ag3nt_Dark

Spyro Fanatic
:spongebob: I'm past meh' 18th b'day. I'm 22 yrs old (and I feel really old right now xD)

It'll be my 23rd b'day on the 23rd of this month. I was even named after the month =O xD

I don't think I have heard of the Float or Globe before. I don't think Globe will be the place for me either, I'm a heterosexual and like ta' keep it that way but I do think that is a bit low for not letting lesbians in that club. Thanx for the info though, I'll keep it in mind to stay away from those clubs =O

Lol, I've been to Loaded Hog ~ it's kinda fun but the men are just trying too hard =O Just like you said, they're trying to be sexy ~ that ish so true xDD
I reckon that place is over-crowded so I often visit the Base/Bass Bar (whichever it's called, I forgot xD), Roots Bar, Club Polynesia or Sunset, Spoilers (now known as The Quench Bar ~ it's local ^^), visited Margarita once, Leftfield (that place is kinda boring) but I will never go to Immigrants...that place is filled with too many teeny boppers x.x You've been there before Eva? Which nightclubs do you often go to?
And if you know any more good ones, let me know :sweat:

MasterPatricko

Moby Dollar
Meh birthday is March ... which is still winter here. It is snowing today (April)!

Back