Season LAME.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
Season Four is the WORST season of them all! They've KILLED the show, and in the Classic SpongeBob, they never tried making you laugh, never made Sandy smart, and never made Patrick stoop down this dumb. I am going to write Nickelodeon a letter about this telling them that if they don't making the episodes better, I am going to convince everyone to stop watching Nickelodeon (resulting in them losing money). This is STUPID and I want the things the way it should be. And another thing that is killing me - MAKING SPONGEBOB AND PATRICK NAKED! God, I am tired of this!!!

And Squidtastic Voyage was another SquidBob TentaclePants. They have KILLED the show!

If you believe me, fill out this petition.

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/sb1ba2ck/petition.html

If you want to, PLEASE put a link to this topic on your website! It would help lots! :sandyx:

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
Season Four is the WORST season of them all! They've KILLED the show, and in the Classic SpongeBob, they never tried making you laugh, never made Sandy smart, and never made Patrick stoop down this dumb. I am going to write Nickelodeon a letter about this telling them that if they don't making the episodes better, I am going to convince everyone to stop watching Nickelodeon (resulting in them losing money). This is STUPID and I want the things the way it should be. And another thing that is killing me - MAKING SPONGEBOB AND PATRICK NAKED! God, I am tired of this!!!

And Squidtastic Voyage was another SquidBob TentaclePants. They have KILLED the show!

If you believe me, fill out this petition.

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/sb1ba2ck/petition.html

If you want to, PLEASE put a link to this topic on your website! It would help lots! :sandyx:
I agree a little bit that SB is definitely going downhill with episodes like All That Glitters, New Leaf, Karate Island, and MM&BB6. But you are being too harsh don't you think? If there is anyone to blame, it is the Season 4 creator not Nickelodeon! But, I actually liked Squidtastic Voyage. I just want Stephen H. back because this show has been killed a little and i'm tired if the new episode rip-offs! I might sign the petition, but still, don't be too harsh! And just to remind you, Season 4 has had some good episodes like Have You Seen This Snail?, Funny Pants, Once Bitten, Krusty Tower, and a lot more!

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
snellie, I think it's gotten too far. I've let too many things have 2nd chances and most of the time the 2nd chance is blown up. We need to move before it's too late! We need Stephen Hillenburg back!

snellie, I think it's gotten too far. I've let too many things have 2nd chances and most of the time the 2nd chance is blown up. We need to move before it's too late! We need Stephen Hillenburg back!
Wow, calm down.
I'll see it as soon as I can.
I doubt it was THAT bad.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
patrick dumb

in the new episode he was talking about all of this CO2 stuff
:sandyx:

dubbi

Radical Wumbologist
Who are you guys and what have you done with the SBM members? O_o
I know I came to spongebuddy mania because there was no season 4 haters unlke The united spongebob forums. Now every things changing. :jellyfish:

patrick2403

Friends
Sandy has always been smart (Sandy's Rocket) it's just we're seeing a lot more of her this season. As for Patrick, he's always had different levels of dumbness and sometimes says intelligent things without meaning to. As a series progresses things change and characters become more developed (such as Sandy). It doesn't make the show any worse than it was before. I admit the humor of SpongeBob has changed a little but that started before Season 4.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
Look, dubbi, no matter where you go you'll ALWAYS find Season 4 Haters. Just admit it.

But still the more I get on the petition the sooner SpongeBob will return back to the "classics".

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
You can't expect season 4 to be that great after losing some writers & stephen hillenburg =\

SBSP

Imitation Krab
Actually I think it's the opposite of "trying to make you laugh every second"; there aren't enough laughs. Seriously, how many gags were there in New Leaf? "Keep your eyes peeled", Plankton hit by pool ball, last customer being a dinosaur fossil, "Dance or you're fired" (which exactly shows how Mr. Krabs has been the whole season, so it isn't funny)...anything else? Seasons 1-3 were just naturally funny and zany with jokes mixed in. Squidtastic Voyage sounds so unoriginal and bland that I think I'm just going to give up on the show. I still love the classics though, but if I could take a time machine back and make changes, season 4 would've never happened. I'd compare the new episodes to Camp Lazlo; they've got a few jokes but they aren't silly enough.

Michael

Register On SBE Or Die!
That's why I like Avatar and Danny Phantom more!

Look, dubbi, no matter where you go you'll ALWAYS find Season 4 Haters. Just admit it.

But still the more I get on the petition the sooner SpongeBob will return back to the "classics".
Have you ever heard the tale of the "Bring Back Invader Zim Petition"?
If I remember, millions of people signed, more than half with death threats, swearing, etc.
Guess what:
DIDN'T. WORK.

SpongeChamp

Moby Dollar
Sandy has always been smart (Sandy's Rocket) it's just we're seeing a lot more of her this season. As for Patrick, he's always had different levels of dumbness and sometimes says intelligent things without meaning to. As a series progresses things change and characters become more developed (such as Sandy). It doesn't make the show any worse than it was before. I admit the humor of SpongeBob has changed a little but that started before Season 4.

exactly.
and season 4 has the season3-style of jokes, charakter-drawing, stories and more...

also more jokes and less of "story" makes the show better.

i really have desire to make a "anti 'season4-is-bad'"-petition

Back