Season 9B vs Season 10

Which is better?

• Total voters

Michael Scott

Giant Clam
Which of the post 2nd movie seasons is better to you?

For me, it's not even close. Give me the great 9B over the mediocre Season 10 any day. I find 10 a big downgrade from 9B due to the weaker stories, not enough dialogue humor, and repetitive slapstick. 9B took much more risks with having a much better variety of plots and humor. It really went out of its way to be creative and original, and made quite a few episodes about characters not seen as often. It also is the funniest of the show since Season 3. Season 10 sacrificed 9B's funny dialogue humor to do way too much slapstick that got old fast, and the stories were way too light. It also made few episodes focusing on less seen characters compared to 9B. Hopefully Season 11 will be better.

Also, I made a topic about how the writers can make Spongebob great again like it was in 9B. Check it out here: https://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/59093-how-the-writers-can-make-spongebob-great-again/

Pie chart:
1u0hcl.png

LARRY22

Giant Clam
Season 9B anyday, I don't think Season 10 is necesarily bad, but it is a big downgrade from 9B, because there isn't one episode in Season 10 that doesn't have screaming, somebody getting hurt, or BIG gross-out gags, (With the exception of Mimic Madness, which isconsidered a very great episode) I really pray and hope Season 11 doesn't go the route of season 10. In conclusion, I find 9B good, while Season 10 is honestly really mediocre.

Michael Scott

Giant Clam
guys stop splitting 9b and 9a up as seprate seasons their both marked as season 9
But they were produced separately from each other, and have completely different writers, writing style, humor, and animation. They feel like completely different seasons, and most people agree that they are different in quality. So what in the world is the problem with splitting them up?
Honest Slug said:
I'm pretty sure everyone on the planet knows 9b is much better,
I think Vailskibum94 prefers Season 10. Though I don't know why anyone would care about him.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
The E-Man Guy said:
I think Vailskibum94 prefers Season 10. Though I don't know why anyone would care about him.
I was referring to people. Valiksbum is a leech not a person so his opinion doesn't count.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
spongebob pokemonpants said:
guys stop splitting 9b and 9a up as seprate seasons their both marked as season 9
I mean, I can see why certain people split up the season in 2, but officially it's still the same season and both sides of season 9 still have their similarities.

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
The E-Man Guy said:
But they were produced separately from each other, and have completely different writers, writing style, humor, and animation. They feel like completely different seasons, and most people agree that they are different in quality. So what in the world is the problem with splitting them up?
so their still offically the same season

Michael Scott

Giant Clam
spongebob pokemonpants said:
so their still offically the same season
We know they are officially the same season. Nobody is denying that. However, you didn't answer my question. Considering the two halves are so different, what is the problem with splitting them up when talking about the season? Why shouldn't we do that?

Also, LOL, not a single person has voted for Season 10. Glad to see people agree with me!

1u03u6.png

Back