Season 9A vs 9B

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
This is the ultimate test to see which half is greater. I'll list 2 episodes and then you have to comment which episode you prefer out of them, the first episode to hit 3 comments will go through into further rounds, but in the meantime;

9a:Extreme Spots
OR
9b:Lost in Bikini Bottom?

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
"Lost in Bikini Bottom" just barely edges out "Extreme Spots." Neither are particularly amazing episodes, but both are good and offer a fair amount of humor. Heck, they even have some of the same downsides. But in the end, I feel "Lost in Bikini Bottom" might just have one or two jokes the other was missing.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
Lost in Bikini Bottom goes through 3-1 so that's 1 point to 9B

Round 2;

9A: Squirrel Record
OR
9B: Tutor Sauce?

WayslideCool

"Tutor Sauce" wins by a long run. "Squirrel Record" is pretty meh, but "Tutor Sauce" is a pretty funny episode, that actually had me wanting more upon finishing it. I have to give another point to 9b.

WayslideCool

I have to actually give my point to "Patrick-Man!" which I think is just over all, much more funny and memorable. "Squid Plus One" is still good, but not quite as good.

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Patrick-Man! was better in my opinion, Squid Plus One was good as well but it was boring at some parts and the ending wasn't that good in my opinion...

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Patrick-Man! is the better episode to me with a lot of good humor and a funny Patrick characterization.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Patrick-Man! still holds up very well to this day. I honestly didn't think Squid Plus One was that good.

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
Patrick Man got to 3 first so that goes through;

Overall score so far: 2-1 to 9B

Round 4;

Gary's New Toy
OR
The Executive Treatment?

WayslideCool

"The Executive Treatment" is my personal choice. While it is a little slow to start, once it gets going, the humor is better than that of "Gary's New Toy."

Back